Can we eat Pet Food?

Hiya!

In case of zombie apocalypse.

Can we? and will it be alright?

:P

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

3 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

Depends on the type of dog food.

Animal food is not held to nearly the same standard as human food, so I wouldn't recommend it.

3 minutes ago, Keith W said:

Feed the pet food to the zombies then when they are all fattened up eat them.

Tastes like pork apparently 

ZOMBIES!!? Y U NO EAT EACH OTHER!!??

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

We once paid a friend $10 to eat one of those marrow dog biscuits. It dried out his mouth almost instantly and he couldn't really swallow. Naturally we made sure we took his water before he started xD

I'd say no. It all expires. You're better of raiding grocery stores for their canned food, or hardware stores for their seeds.

But really, zombies wouldn't last long enough for that to be a worry. They'd decay, and mother nature would take care of them first. The real issue would be the massive amount of rats and such that would be around after. Rat on a stick anyone?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I mean I ate dry kibble as a kid and I was fine. Now that I look at it a little later in life though I think it screwed my mind up a bit.

The only reason I'm here is that I have homework that I don't want to do

PC  Specs   CPU: Intel Celeron N3060 |GPU: Intel HD graphics 400 |RAM2 gigs  |STORAGE16 gigs

It took me half an hour to find where to change my signature :(

6 hours ago, dizmo said:

We once paid a friend $10 to eat one of those marrow dog biscuits. It dried out his mouth almost instantly and he couldn't really swallow. Naturally we made sure we took his water before he started xD

Geee u are so mean :P

6 hours ago, dizmo said:

at on a stick anyone?

I have ate them.

No i am serious its when i am doing mount climbing with my elder brother and when we camp he said " wanna eat something different? "

And idk why on earth i said "sure" that time.

Totally regret it. The flesh taste lil bit like lamb but cant stand the smell so i threw it up and swore to never eat it again.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

4 hours ago, Hiya! said:

Geee u are so mean :P

I have ate them.

No i am serious its when i am doing mount climbing with my elder brother and when we camp he said " wanna eat something different? "

And idk why on earth i said "sure" that time.

Totally regret it. The flesh taste lil bit like lamb but cant stand the smell so i threw it up and swore to never eat it again.

Hahaha, me and my other buddy both said it was the best $5 we ever spent!

Oh man. That sounds so gross! I'm sure there are some ways you can cook them and it's fine (aka not in a bush fire ;)), but still.

What did it smell like? Some things just smell like they shouldn't be eaten. Like canned tuna.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

Spoiler

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

On 12/10/2017 at 7:59 PM, Hiya! said:

Im pretty sure people are paid to eat Dog food. To check on taste and such. Its like a quality control thing. Though I could be wrong. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

44 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Hahaha, me and my other buddy both said it was the best $5 we ever spent!

Oh man. That sounds so gross! I'm sure there are some ways you can cook them and it's fine (aka not in a bush fire ;)), but still.

What did it smell like? Some things just smell like they shouldn't be eaten. Like canned tuna.

yeahahaha no kidding :P

Well first of all i am not sure if its rat but it really looks like rat its just a bit bigger like a beaver.

So yeah its just a big meaty rat.

It smells like hmm how do i describe it.

Burning stinky hair with a bit of sewer'ish smell..

I can't stand it but my elder bro keep on eating it with kecthup like it was a pumpkin pie and said " you gotta love rats. In the nick of time too " while posing like tom hanks in cast away

I might try another way to cook but we travel light so yeah.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I tried some dog biscuits as a kid and some of them tasted really good and I ate almost the entire package :D

But others were terrible.

2 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

yeahahaha no kidding :P

Well first of all i am not sure if its rat but it really looks like rat its just a bit bigger like a beaver.

So yeah its just a big meaty rat.

It smells like hmm how do i describe it.

Burning stinky hair with a bit of sewer'ish smell..

I can't stand it but my elder bro keep on eating it with kecthup like it was a pumpkin pie and said " you gotta love rats. In the nick of time too " while posing like tom hanks in cast away

I might try another way to cook but we travel light so yeah.

Woah woah woah hold up. You eat pumpkin pie with KETCHUP?! Now I've heard it all xD

Haha, a huge rat? Interesting. Rats are freaky when they get so large they lose their fear of people.

Did you skin it first? Or just throw it on the fire?

Sounds like a blast though, playing in the bush is always fun.

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

Technically you can as "most"  are made from the same ingredients as food for humans. I've seen people eat temptations before. The question is whether or not you want to. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

8 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Im pretty sure people are paid to eat Dog food. To check on taste and such. Its like a quality control thing. Though I could be wrong. 

They either pay me $100k a months or no deal :P

7 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I tried some dog biscuits as a kid and some of them tasted really good and I ate almost the entire package :D

But others were terrible.

U are here so everything is okay then?

Which biscuit is that? :ph34r:

5 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Woah woah woah hold up. You eat pumpkin pie with KETCHUP?! Now I've heard it all xD

Haha, a huge rat? Interesting. Rats are freaky when they get so large they lose their fear of people.

Did you skin it first? Or just throw it on the fire?

Yeah we are weird like that :P

Well first we toss it into the faya to burn the hair and then we removed the hair with a blade then we skinned it,removed the guts and whatnot.

Wash it in the nearby small river till its clean and then toss it again into the fayaaa...

7 minutes ago, dizmo said:

Sounds like a blast though, playing in the bush is always fun.

Y...yeah if only there's no mosquitos.

Dam thing always prevent me to sleep.

And after we got home we all look like caves man.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

2 hours ago, Hiya! said:

U are here so everything is okay then?

Which biscuit is that? :ph34r:

I don't remember

The biggest difference is QC and hygiene standards

Some dog treats taste like cake mix :P 

source: personal experience.

That's an F in the profile pic

51 minutes ago, Froody129 said:

The biggest difference is QC and hygiene standards

Some dog treats taste like cake mix :P 

source: personal experience.

i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

On 12/11/2017 at 9:58 PM, Hiya! said:

Well first we toss it into the faya to burn the hair and then we removed the hair with a blade then we skinned it,removed the guts and whatnot.

Wash it in the nearby small river till its clean and then toss it again into the fayaaa...

Y...yeah if only there's no mosquitos.

Dam thing always prevent me to sleep.

And after we got home we all look like caves man.

Haha I see! 

Totally agree, they're the worst. I remember trail building we'd always dread sunset as that's when they seem to pour out of the stream basins. 

Spoiler

Spoiler

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

yes you can eat it, my sister used to eat my dog's treats, she didn't die but my dog is pretty fucking retarded ( I love her trust me ) and that may have been caused by her food, but yeah dog food is safe :P.

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing