Advice required for Cooling and RGB

I am looking into a new cooling configuration for my build, I ideally want a water cooling kit along with some new fans and crucially I have RGB in mind, I am looking for a water cooling kit where the radiator is 240mm or 280mm along with 2 case fans either 120mm or 140mm which are all controlled by 1 controller that controls fan speed, lighting effect and lighting colour and I can access this controller either on the outside of my case or via software on my PC. I am not sure if this is possible in the first place as my research is going nowhere however if possible I would like to do this as cheap as I can without compromising the parameters stated. If this is not possible any suggestions to get as close to this as possible would be great and as an added bonus but not crucial if I could also connect either 1 or 2 LED strips or cold cathode strips and also control these via the aforementioned parameters that would be truly amazing

Thanks for any suggestions

43 minutes ago, samsterman3 said:

I am looking into a new cooling configuration for my build, I ideally want a water cooling kit along with some new fans and crucially I have RGB in mind, I am looking for a water cooling kit where the radiator is 240mm or 280mm along with 2 case fans either 120mm or 140mm which are all controlled by 1 controller that controls fan speed, lighting effect and lighting colour and I can access this controller either on the outside of my case or via software on my PC. I am not sure if this is possible in the first place as my research is going nowhere however if possible I would like to do this as cheap as I can without compromising the parameters stated. If this is not possible any suggestions to get as close to this as possible would be great and as an added bonus but not crucial if I could also connect either 1 or 2 LED strips or cold cathode strips and also control these via the aforementioned parameters that would be truly amazing

It just depends on your budget and what your looking for, an AIO option for that wouldn't be hard to get a good one would be the NZXT X62 units. If your looking for a custom watercooling loop though that would be more involved. 

-Moved to liquid and Exotic Cooling- 

15 hours ago, W-L said:

It just depends on your budget and what your looking for, an AIO option for that wouldn't be hard to get a good one would be the NZXT X62 units. If your looking for a custom watercooling loop though that would be more involved. 

-Moved to liquid and Exotic Cooling- 

Yup, just like W-L said an AIO would be a really amazing option and the X62 got a real nice RGB block (aint that neat huh?). Also you dont want to do a custom loop on a budget, its simply not worth the risk of leakage because of cheap fittings. Also keep this in mind, STAY AWAY FROM THERMALTAKE (especially their coolants). Also if you want "RGB" the only other option you have besides installing light strips are the Thermaltake RGB fittings (they are the only one with them) which I recommend staying away from. 

Image result for kraken x62

48 minutes ago, andrewmp6 said:

Do you want a aio or custom loop ?

He wants it to be as cheap as possible, so an aio would be good.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

On 12/10/2017 at 7:40 PM, samsterman3 said:

For controller:

Here: https://shop.aquacomputer.de/index.php?cPath=62_63_64

This can control, Fans, RGB, and much much more.

On 12/11/2017 at 12:17 PM, Mr Magic Man said:

Yup, just like W-L said an AIO would be a really amazing option and the X62 got a real nice RGB block (aint that neat huh?). Also you dont want to do a custom loop on a budget, its simply not worth the risk of leakage because of cheap fittings. Also keep this in mind, STAY AWAY FROM THERMALTAKE (especially their coolants). Also if you want "RGB" the only other option you have besides installing light strips are the Thermaltake RGB fittings (they are the only one with them) which I recommend staying away from. 

There are other companies that make LED fittings, there just not RGB.

You could also use AlphaCool LED Ring, Which are RGB.

1014206-1.jpg

1014204-759cb9d5d989b0.jpg

Current Build: Project Frost
Gaming Rig Build: Project Ice Dragon