Monitor not displaying, but is detected in settings

Hey everyone. So i got a new pc from a guy who has his own store, and he added this monitor in with it for free. All i had to do was buy the power cord, which i found and bought for $15 bucks on amazon. The cord does give it power and turns it on, but when i plug it in to either the HDMI of analog port. There's no display. The settings does show that it is detected, but the monitor won't display anything. I don't know what to do. Is the monitor just broken, or does it have to do with the power cord I got? It appears that teh output numbers are the same Again, it was for free, so i'm not too upset if it is broken. I just want to see if there is anything i can do before i give up. Here are some pictures of the monitor type, the monitor on while connected to a laptop, and the power box to see if that's the problem.IMG_3407.thumb.jpg.5f1c18caa5753a0c1ef5320981aadaa7.jpgIMG_3401.thumb.jpg.5ea2233f7e54a588c2e416302c2da4c9.jpgIMG_3400.thumb.jpg.6659785fd8097bf6e6b1e87e4840df37.jpgIMG_3402.thumb.jpg.e761ddb3896a03da3641f055ecd0f8ba.jpgIMG_3403.thumb.jpg.0cb0797f82aeb8ae3f659d637e979d37.jpgIMG_3405.thumb.jpg.893da6d9a36c6ae9277f1f0d45e06670.jpgIMG_3406.thumb.jpg.7ca38df9bc1b15892a2f96c27c63ac0c.jpg

Could be the input cable. Have you tried different cables and different types?

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

Just now, MagNovax said:

yes. I tried multiple HDMI cords and even on different computers and laptops that i know work so I know its not the connection on my pc.

Might be the inputs to the actual monitor. Do you have any converter to HDMI for the other input?

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

Did you try the VGA as this could be a faulty HDMI connector on the Monitor?

Just now, Thrmos said:

Did you try the VGA as this could be a faulty HDMI connector on the Monitor?

2 minutes ago, MagNovax said:

The monitor has both a HDMI and analog port, and I've tried both with the same outcome

1 minute ago, Thrmos said:

Right drivers it is haha

i am unaware of any drivers that i need. It shouldn't need any as far as im aware.

2 minutes ago, MagNovax said:

i am unaware of any drivers that i need. It shouldn't need any as far as im aware.

yea, according to the websire, there are no drivers for that monitor