cpu temps

oozgur

So I bought a new laptop: https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ROG-GL702VS/specifications/ and when I am playing games the CPU temp reaches 87 Celsius which is very hot i believe. I tried to undervolt and with using xtu I undervolted -.140 but when i go back again and play the same game woth same setting the cpu still reaches 86-87 celsius. What do you guys suggest i do. And am I doing something wrong? I just set the cpu voltage offset to .-140 and then click apply. do I need to do anything more than that?

15 minutes ago, oozgur said:

So I bought a new laptop: https://www.asus.com/us/Laptops/ROG-GL702VS/specifications/ and when I am playing games the CPU temp reaches 87 Celsius which is very hot i believe. I tried to undervolt and with using xtu I undervolted -.140 but when i go back again and play the same game woth same setting the cpu still reaches 86-87 celsius. What do you guys suggest i do. And am I doing something wrong? I just set the cpu voltage offset to .-140 and then click apply. do I need to do anything more than that?

If you can game on a 0.140 undervolt you can probably keep going. If you're comfortable take apart your laptop and clean the vents and fans, and if possible reapply aftermarket thermal paste.

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

Its a laptop. Thats rather low temp for laptop.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv