Gaming Wifi router (only Option for me)

Matt_Allensy

I am looking for a Gaming Wifi router that would be good for online games and streaming (Same time too). I ask this because I don't have the option to do a hard ethernet cord to my computer I know that is the best option. 

"Look at me I'm a Target"- The Eleventh

15 minutes ago, Matt_Allensy said:

I am looking for a Gaming Wifi router that would be good for online games and streaming (Same time too). I ask this because I don't have the option to do a hard ethernet cord to my computer I know that is the best option. 

Unless you have no USB ports on your desktop...

just buy an adapter.

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

13 minutes ago, Matt_Allensy said:

Gaming routers are utter bull shit. Most of that is just QoS options. Secondly steaming and gaming isnt going to happen with out hard line. While you can game a WiFi, just fine in most cases, there are too many variables to make any guarantees with WiFi. 

Look in to power line or Moca if you cant run Ethernet. Because you will have electrical outlets that you can use with power line adapters. A lot of homes have coax ran throughout that you could leverage to get a wired connection. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

30 minutes ago, Donut417 said:

Gaming routers are utter bull shit. Most of that is just QoS options. Secondly steaming and gaming isnt going to happen with out hard line. While you can game a WiFi, just fine in most cases, there are too many variables to make any guarantees with WiFi. 

Look in to power line or Moca if you cant run Ethernet. Because you will have electrical outlets that you can use with power line adapters. A lot of homes have coax ran throughout that you could leverage to get a wired connection. 

Got any recommendation for the wall outlet thing? 

"Look at me I'm a Target"- The Eleventh

2 hours ago, Matt_Allensy said:

Got any recommendation for the wall outlet thing? 

No, Ive never used them. Just dont go cheap. Also, they are only really good if the wiring in your house is not too old. So if your wiring is old, it may not work that well. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn.