New smart urinal will show you Advertisements while you pee

AlTech

Some places they already have urinals, that you can play mini games when you pee.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Yeah that is just asking to be shit in, or smashed this reminds me of the futurama joke about ads being forced into peoples dreams, I don't think these companies understand the idea of backlash they will receive what moron thought this was somehow a good idea.

4 minutes ago, NumLock21 said:

Some places they already have urinals, that you can play mini games when you pee.

That is also creepy and weird though less annoying

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/631048-psu-tier-list-updated/ Tier Breakdown (My understanding)--1 Godly, 2 Great, 3 Good, 4 Average, 5 Meh, 6 Bad, 7 Awful

I don't really see the point in it, it's easier and more noticeable to just put ads on the wall.

Hue hue hue.

Just now, sevablue said:

I don't really see the point in it, it's easier and more noticeable to just put ads on the wall.

It's even easier to not advertise in the restroom at all.

Also, OneShot.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Another product no ones wants nor asked for.

*edit

Beside if I have see a commercial of say .. Mt Dew while I am relieving myself I may be tempted to not drink Mt Dew anymore as for some reason it might equate to me drinking urine. :|  The mind is weird sometimes.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

1 hour ago, AresKrieger said:

Yeah that is just asking to be shit in, or smashed this reminds me of the futurama joke about ads being forced into peoples dreams, I don't think these companies understand the idea of backlash they will receive what moron thought this was somehow a good idea.

That is also creepy and weird though less annoying

Why is it weird and creepy? It's awesome!

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

I remember the days when ads in toilets weren't so corporate, they were just written with a sharpie on the back of the cubical door.   

i've seen those already in pubs in Asunción, Paraguay. Even in mirrors, that only shows ads while your looking at it.

Yeah I don't think this will actually be done when a poster at eye height does the same thing for a fraction of the cost. 

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Why would you ever pay to have your brand advertised on a......urinal???!!!!

If you want to reply back to me or someone else USE THE QUOTE BUTTON!                                                      
Pascal laptops guide

Seriously, some people can't even properly aim at the fly, do you really expect those people just stop watching where they are aiming, watch the ad and just assume their aim will be fine? No!

Some people can't even pee properly without any distraction, and now they just assume they can pee properly WITH distraction? It's going to be a mess...

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

29 minutes ago, MageTank said:

Is nothing sacred anymore? :(

There's always the loo at home.

1 minute ago, samcool55 said:

Some people can't even pee properly without any distraction, and now they just assume they can pee properly WITH distraction?

Maybe the ads will be for classes on how to properly piss.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

40 seconds is a little ambitous

3 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

No but wait. You'll be forced to watch a 3 minute AD on a display connected to the Stall while doing stuff and Machine Learning with Depth sensing cameras will detect if you're focusing on the AD and if you're not then it'll refuse to unlock the door until you've viewed the entirety of the AD

Thats fine. When I have one of those mega shits, where I need something to entertain me while I do the poo. I will look forward to the ad. Because unlike my restroom at home, I dont have stuff to read in a public restroom. Cause I can guarantee if Im siting down to take a poo, its going to take longer than 3 min. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

Two things spring to my mind:

1. will advertises insist their ads only be shown in clean toilets?  I wouldn't want my company associated with public toilets otherwise.  I probably would put up with advertising if I didn't feel like I was swimming in raw sewage every time I needed to relieve myself.

2. I know it's dreaming, but if they sampled your piss and gave you basic advice like you are dehydrated,  lacking in X protein or should see a doctor.  That would be fucking awesome.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Now that's some next-level shit!

I mean piss.......?

Just imagine having to watch a 5min commercial before you can pee lol

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

32 minutes ago, Nicnac said:

Now that's some next-level shit!

I mean piss.......?

Just imagine having to watch a 5min commercial before you can pee lol

Just aim a little bit higher... :D

I would like to see something like this on the next Holy Sh1t.

time to keep a pack of sticky notes handy

i9 11900k - NH-D15S - ASUS Z-590-F - 64GB 2400Mhz - 1080ti SC - 970evo 1TB - 960evo 250GB - 850evo 250GB - WDblack 1TB - WDblue 3TB - HX850i - 27GN850-B - PB278Q - VX229 - HP P224 - HP P224 - HannsG HT231 - 450D                                                         

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

11 hours ago, AluminiumTech said:

The company’s pitch is that the urinal is “guaranteed to capture 40 seconds of a gentleman’s attention,” noting that the best time to serve someone an ad is when that “person cannot escape to do something else, and can only focus on your message,” which I guess applies here.

Yeah, no.  Here's the deal, if I ever see one of these, i'm shitting/pissing on the bathroom floor.  I'm fucking serious.

If they want to make a business, out of me doing my business, I will make sure the janitors stay in business!

Poor janitors...