Any suggestions for portable micro-ATX cases?

PerfectPlasma

I'm thinking about getting a portable case for my gaming rig and am torn between micro-atx and mini-itx. On one hand you get less space for more portability but thermals are the biggest problem for ITX. Or I could go micro, but many don't have portable features like handles and things like that.

The core components are an R5 1600 (or I might wait for the 2600 if that rumour is true) and 1070ti (probably a 1060 or 1080 instead because there aren't any mini 1070 cards as far as I can tell) on a X370 board with a m.2 SSD and a MasterLiquid Lite 120mm and 120mm fans to fill whatever slots are left over.

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

venture into itx! the node 202 is great and good ol bitwit hacked it to put an aio in it! or just air cool it as ryzen dpesnt kick out too much heat and the vrm heat isnt too much of an issue

also node 202 supports full length gpus with the air cooler

also i believe zotac have got a mini 1070ti already?

11 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

venture into itx! the node 202 is great and good ol bitwit hacked it to put an aio in it! or just air cool it as ryzen dpesnt kick out too much heat and the vrm heat isnt too much of an issue

Does the Node 202 have the space for regular ATX PSUs? Or only SFX?

??? Wanna join ??? my free??gift card??? giveaway??? Click ⤵ the subrscribe button?? ,turn? the notifications on ??? and finally leave a nice comment ??down below⬇⬇ , now without further adue ??? lets get on?? with the video▶▶

21 minutes ago, ImNotThere said:

also i believe zotac have got a mini 1070ti already?

Unfortunately the mini 1070ti is like $550...

Screenshot (7).png

5 hours ago, PerfectPlasma said:

Unfortunately the mini 1070ti is like $550...

Screenshot (7).png

the only issue with itx is you oay for form factor unfortunately...

regarding psus, it only supports sfx, if cost is a large concern i would build micro atx or a larger itx case, i havent had any experience with any other itx case so i cant reccomend but im sure someone else can

6 hours ago, PerfectPlasma said:

I'm thinking about getting a portable case for my gaming rig and am torn between micro-atx and mini-itx. On one hand you get less space for more portability but thermals are the biggest problem for ITX. Or I could go micro, but many don't have portable features like handles and things like that.

The core components are an R5 1600 (or I might wait for the 2600 if that rumour is true) and 1070ti (probably a 1060 or 1080 instead because there aren't any mini 1070 cards as far as I can tell) on a X370 board with a m.2 SSD and a MasterLiquid Lite 120mm and 120mm fans to fill whatever slots are left over.

I use to own a node 202 I didn't like it too much tho it is very portable just didn't like it for expandability reasons. I just bought the ncase m1 will see how that turns out and gigabyte has a 1070 mini if you want ultra portable look into the NFC skyreach 4 you can't use a typical psu tho :P

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX GPU: AMD RX 6800M RAM: 16GB  SSD: 500GB NVME