The Best Looking or best Quality OEM Case!

Nicnac

What do you guys think? I've worked with a bunch of old fujitsu/siemens towers (full steel, super sturdy and great quality) but they don;t look that nice really.

So I wanna know what is your favourite OEM Case design/model for either looks or build quality or whatever reason you can think of :P 

Including pictures would be great so you can get a quick idea of it!

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido

bruh, i even have a build in my fave. the Fujitsu Scaleo C

Bildresultat för fujitsu scaleo c

this case is just love :x

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

i have a soft spot for the older x58 based dell xps cases, they look pretty nice IMO.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

My 2006 Dell XPS 410 case has held up really well over the years, and it still looks good! All the original parts still work, like the power supply, hard drives, and fans.

IMG_20171210_122614560_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171210_122728209.jpg

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Spoiler
Just now, thegreengamers said:

My 2006 Dell XPS 410 case has held up really well over the years, and it still looks good! All the original parts still work, like the power supply, hard drives, and fans.

IMG_20171210_122614560_HDR.jpg

IMG_20171210_122728209.jpg

DAMN that looks shiny! ^^

Folding stats

Vigilo Confido