Can a EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750B handle a GTX 1080?

(other important parts of my pc: i7 6700K, HyperX Savage 16GB 2400MHz RAM [2x8], ASUS B150-PLUS motherboard, 1x 7200RPM HDD WDBLUE, four fan from Sharkoon and Corsair and a CD/DVD burner)

planned GPU: https://www.newegg.com/global/hu/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127945

PSU: https://www.newegg.com/global/hu/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438025

Can it handle the 1080 stable?

In the past I used to have random shutdowns with my old PC and that was a nightmare. I won't repeat it. So I am really really carful this time.

Thanks the answers in advance!

PC: i7 6700K@4GHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW, HyperX Savage 16GB@2400MHz (2×8), ASUS B150-PLUS, BQ! Pure Rock cpu cooler, 4x blue LED fan (3x Sharkoon, 1x Corsair), WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM, Sharkoon DG7000 case

GearSamsung U28E570D 4K@60Hz, LG LED 22M35 1080p@60Hz, HAMA uRage Cyberboard keyboard, HAMA uRage Reaper NX mouse, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Logitech Z623 2.1 @200W RMS, Sades Gaming mousepad, Vertagear SL2000 racing chair (black/white)

It can but u could get the Evga G2 with that money if u buy the 550w version and its more than enough for your system.

Nex is not a great psu and sometimes overpriced.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

What does it "Nex is not a great psu" mean? Why isn't it great? What is the problem with it? I want more info please. I have bought this PSU so I can't change it now. I just care about one thing. The 1080. If the nex can handle it, it is great for me. And if it can handle a high-end card why isn't it great?

PC: i7 6700K@4GHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW, HyperX Savage 16GB@2400MHz (2×8), ASUS B150-PLUS, BQ! Pure Rock cpu cooler, 4x blue LED fan (3x Sharkoon, 1x Corsair), WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM, Sharkoon DG7000 case

GearSamsung U28E570D 4K@60Hz, LG LED 22M35 1080p@60Hz, HAMA uRage Cyberboard keyboard, HAMA uRage Reaper NX mouse, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Logitech Z623 2.1 @200W RMS, Sades Gaming mousepad, Vertagear SL2000 racing chair (black/white)

6 minutes ago, GameMate said:

What does it "Nex is not a great psu" mean? Why isn't it great? What is the problem with it? I want more info please. I have bought this PSU so I can't change it now. I just care about one thing. The 1080. If the nex can handle it, it is great for me. And if it can handle a high-end card why isn't it great?

The voltage regulation on them is pretty bad. That goes for almost all of the NEX series units, including the B1 and G1 series (I believe the NEX G1 1050w is an exception).

The issue is present across pretty much all wattages of the NEX series https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/EVGA/NEX750G/

It's not a fire hazard PSU, but it's not a good one either. If you can return it, I'd advise you do. You could run your system on a 550W PSU if you wanted to, so considering an upgrade to something like a smaller G2 unit would be good. If it's too much, Corsair's Grey label CXM units are good. 

Just now, inthebrilliantblue said:

I have a GTX 1080 TI being powered by a EVGA 650w G2. I think that psu will be fine.

To be fair, the G2 is an excellent PSU, the NEX B1 units and pretty bad PSUs, so that's kind of irrelevant. 

7 minutes ago, GameMate said:

Use QUOTE.

It uses Capxcon caps which is meh.

But its still OKAY.

The Voltage regulation on 12v and the ripple suppression on the 5v rail is bad.

U can get the G2 for like $10-$20 more and its a SOLID PSU.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Sweet jesus. There is a big trouble in my mind...

So if I buy the gtx 1080, it will run or not?

So please an answer: Yes/No from both of you.

1 minute ago, GameMate said:

Sweet jesus. There is a big trouble in my mind...

So if I buy the gtx 1080, it will run or not?

So please an answer: Yes/No from both of you.

It will, yes. It's not a fire hazard PSU, but it's not very good. 

If you can replace it, you probably should. If not, it's not something that absolutely has to be replaced right away, but it's an upgrade you should keep in mind. 

Okay. I won't replace it untill it's enough, but you don't need to be a Sherlock Holmes to figure it out because it is logic. Anyway I appreciate the answers!