Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
DCdave123

NEED THE RIGHT SIZE!

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi fellow modders!
Do any of you know of a place a can get custom cables for a PC they have to be very short because there are for a node 202 build, I would go to CableMod but they don't do cables short enough for this project :(

Small Gamer, Big PC Enthusiast!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My PC : https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/bbrNkT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Favourite Game: Life Is Strange : Before The Storm

10 minutes ago, DCdave123 said:

Hi fellow modders!
Do any of you know of a place a can get custom cables for a PC they have to be very short because there are for a node 202 build, I would go to CableMod but they don't do cables short enough for this project :(

How Short? CableMod have a section of their website where you can choose length, colour etc?

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

12 minutes ago, DCdave123 said:

Hi fellow modders!

you could try phanteks extension cables 

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.