Best games to get right now?

Tech22

As above, what are the best games to buy right now?

Watercooling Pro & Keyboard Enthusiast!

1 minute ago, WereCat said:

Divinity Original Sin 2

Doesn't really look like the type of game I would enjoy.

1 minute ago, penmaster33 said:

ranbow 6 is still good

Got that already.

56 minutes ago, Tech22 said:

Got that already.

oh I'm not surprised... you should get hero siege then I like that game its not very new though

Just now, penmaster33 said:

oh I'm not surprised... you should get hero siege then I like that game its not very new though

Had it since launch :P I wish the new ops were not locked behind a paywall or a really long grind tho 

Had it since launch :P I wish the new ops were not locked behind a paywall or a really long grind tho 

WOAH didn't expect that, and I hate that pay wall to, who's your favorite character though?

Just now, penmaster33 said:

WOAH didn't expect that, and I hate that pay wall to, who's your favorite character though?

I love playing iq, but mira is really fun also!

Wolfestein 2

Case: Lian-Li PC-011 Dynamic  CPUi7-7700k (4.8ghz) CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Case Fans: 5x ML120 RGB / 2x LL120  GPU: Aorus RTX 2080 Xtreme Motherboard: ASUS ROG STRIX Z270H RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 (3200mhz) Storage: 2x 1TB SG Barracuda, 128gb BiWin M.2 SSD PSU: Corsair RM650x OS: Windows 10 

I love playing iq, but mira is really fun also!

yeah I like iq too he's fun

3 hours ago, Tech22 said:

Doesn't really look like the type of game I would enjoy.

Well, you gotta tell us what you enjoy first. It would really help.

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

4 hours ago, Tech22 said:

As above, what are the best games to buy right now?

What types of game do you like to play? Gotta give us a little more information to get a recommendation there...

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just now, kirashi said:

What types of game do you like to play? Gotta give us a little more information to get a recommendation there...

1 hour ago, Gale said:

Well, you gotta tell us what you enjoy first. It would really help.

I like to play both singleplayer and multiplayer fps games, arpg games (witcher 3 like), and third person shooters/sword fighting/etc

1 minute ago, Tech22 said:

I like to play both singleplayer and multiplayer fps games, arpg games (witcher 3 like), and third person shooters/sword fighting/etc

Ah, alrighty, then I personally would recommend Overwatch and PUBG right now, if social multiplayer FPS games with "acceptable" player communities is your goal. Otherwise I don't have much else to recommend as I'm not playing a lot at the moment.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Just now, kirashi said:

Ah, alrighty, then I personally would recommend Overwatch and PUBG right now, if social multiplayer FPS games with "acceptable" player communities is your goal. Otherwise I don't have much else to recommend as I'm not playing a lot at the moment.

I own both. Overwatch isn't really enjoyable for me. I've been playing pubg alot but its hard to keep playing after a bunch of losses.

6 minutes ago, Tech22 said:

I own both. Overwatch isn't really enjoyable for me. I've been playing pubg alot but its hard to keep playing after a bunch of losses.

I hear you there - Overwatch isn't for everyone. I find that PUBG is a lot more fun with a bunch of regular friends to play with instead of random squads. Even if you lose, you can do fun stuff with a regular group and try different strategies or stupid things. Might be a way to make it more fun for you again.

Payday 2 came out awhile ago, but they recently had a thing where you download the game and keep it. So the population quadrupled.

Escape From Tarkov is an amazing game. It is a first person DayZ, but it is session based (think payday 2) wwhere after a certain amount of time you need to escape.

PUBG is another good one, this is like the COD of battle royale shooters. More accessable due to the radar system they have unlike most other games in the genre.

Rainbow six Siege is another one of my personal favorites and it is the best AAA FPS game I've played probably since 2010 since bad company 2 came out.

Path of Exile is a free to play rpg much netter than Diablo 3 in my opinion. You can run through the quests alone in with people online.

I absolutely love Destiny 2, and I play fallout 4 right now as well. I would confidently suggest them both 

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

7 hours ago, Allynne25569 said:

Final Fantasy still great

You need to be more specific than that. ;)

The ability to google properly is a skill of its own. 

I started playing Final Fantasy 7 it was fascinating to me and I loved the final fantasy series from there. Final Fantasy 10 seems to me very good from the plot to the gameplay