Confused cases

Ramdas

I’m having trouble trying to decide a on mid atx/atx case for my build...I love the looks of the Thermaltake view 71 tg... but the scary reviews of QC issues have put me off... can I trust Thermaltake??... or should I go with the Corsair crystal 760..Like who doesn’t love the glass.. but is there a case out there that can fit in  great with a black with blue led themed build..??

10 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

I’m having trouble trying to decide a on mid atx/atx case for my build...I love the looks of the Thermaltake view 71 tg... but the scary reviews of QC issues have put me off... can I trust Thermaltake??... or should I go with the Corsair crystal 760..Like who doesn’t love the glass.. but is there a case out there that can fit in  great with a black with blue led themed build..??

the phanteks p300 or p400(s)

ask me about your system builds, AIO's, CPU's, PSU's, and GPU's.

thermaltake is really good at looking at what the market is doing, and doing the same for cheaper, which pretty much by default means QC issues if you'd ask me. as long as you recognise thermaltake as what they are, there's not much "unexpected" things that can happen.

that said, among expected things:

- way too thin aluminium, meaning questionable structural strength (i often sit on HP workstations i deal with at work, wont do that on a TT), having to be careful not to strip out screw holes, etc.

- if you use their power supplies, "thermal giveth, and thermal take th away" ;))

- manufacturing tolerances "not quite as tight" as you'd expect

- etc.

21 minutes ago, Ramdas said:

but is there a case out there that can fit in  great with a black with blue led themed build..??

Phanteks enthoo evolv atx TG.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

6 minutes ago, manikyath said:

thermaltake is really good at looking at what the market is doing, and doing the same for cheaper, which pretty much by default means QC issues if you'd ask me. as long as you recognise thermaltake as what they are, there's not much "unexpected" things that can happen.

that said, among expected things:

- way too thin aluminium, meaning questionable structural strength (i often sit on HP workstations i deal with at work, wont do that on a TT), having to be careful not to strip out screw holes, etc.

- if you use their power supplies, "thermal giveth, and thermal take th away" ;))

- manufacturing tolerances "not quite as tight" as you'd expect

- etc.

That’s why I wanna avoid them.. it’s my first build I want the case to be spacious..I love the looks of the trees though.. but things like threads ripping out...is not what you’d expect seeing the pictures on newegg...is there anything in the market that has to like this one...??

1 hour ago, Ramdas said:

That’s why I wanna avoid them.. it’s my first build I want the case to be spacious..I love the looks of the trees though.. but things like threads ripping out...is not what you’d expect seeing the pictures on newegg...is there anything in the market that has to like this one...??

Honestly you'll prob be fine as long as you're gentle. I've worked in a 20 dollar matx case and it's fine. Try to get it somewhere with a return policy tho just in case

1 hour ago, andrewmp6 said:

Have you looked the lian li alpha 330 or 550?

nope..haven't looked at anything without a corsair/coolermaster/bequiet/phanteks badge really