Need help about 144HZ :D

exiii

I get around 280 fps on csgo, and far  above 144fps on every other game.

So here's my question, do i need to set fps limit to 144 to have best 144hz experience? Or the more the better? 

PLS HELP 

Short: will 200+ fps sync/pair well with that refresh rate? Display im getting this Christmass : 

Acer Predator XB240Hbmjdpr 

I hope you will understand me not English speaker. ;)xD

Every time this comes up, I say basically the same thing:

• If your framerate is floating around near the refresh rate of your monitor, you'd probably have a better (smoother) experience dropping settings to ensure it never goes below, and then enabling vsync so it doesn't go above.
  • However, if your framerate is greatly in excess of your monitor's refresh rate, it probably looks as smooth as it'll ever get, and in fact this is ideal since input lag will be minimized.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

so basically i can leave games at most fps i can get and it will be smooth?

8 minutes ago, exiii said:

so basically i can leave games at most fps i can get and it will be smooth?

if you're hitting 280 fps, just let it be, that'll give you an optimum experience

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

thanks STAFF nice place to be here