What is VA panel type?

TinyBolts

They're generally considered somewhere between TN and IPS. 
Slower response times than TN with better colour. 
Grater than or Equal to the response times of IPS with lesser colour reproduction.

If you're not going to be doing work that needs high levels of colour accuracy then VA is great (and so is TN, no matter how much elitists bash on it).

Just now, Nothin Toxic said:

They're generally considered somewhere between TN and IPS. 
Slower response times than TN with better colour. 
Grater than or Equal to the response times of IPS with lesser colour reproduction.

If you're not going to be doing work that needs high levels of colour accuracy then VA is great (and so is TN, no matter how much elitists bash on it).

how about this monitor i linked?

It's a very nice gaming monitor, assuming you have an AMD graphics card.
Hardly ever see complaints about ASUS monitors that aren't things like shipping defects.

1 minute ago, Nothin Toxic said:

It's a very nice gaming monitor, assuming you have an AMD graphics card.
Hardly ever see complaints about ASUS monitors that aren't things like shipping defects.

gtx 1080ti not amd :(

Even with an NVIDIA graphics card, you can at least still use V-Sync. It's not as if you're really paying extra for the AMD Freesync technology, but you would be paying a premium for G-Sync...
I'd still say go for it on this monitor if you don't wanna fork out an extra £100+ on something similar with G-Sync.

I used a Freesync monitor with an NVIDIA graphics card for years, simply because the monitor was cheap and had the specs I needed.

1 minute ago, Nothin Toxic said:

Even with an NVIDIA graphics card, you can at least still use V-Sync. It's not as if you're really paying extra for the AMD Freesync technology, but you would be paying a premium for G-Sync...
I'd still say go for it on this monitor if you don't wanna fork out an extra £100+ on something similar with G-Sync.

I used a Freesync monitor with an NVIDIA graphics card for years, simply because the monitor was cheap and had the specs I needed.

yh, I also thought about this monitor, is it nois? https://www.1a.lt/kompiuterine_technika_biuro_prekes/personaliniai_kompiuteriai_monitoriai_ir_ups/led_monitoriai/aoc_g2770pf

The AOC monitor uses a TN panel, which I personally have nothing against, but some people say the colour and viewing angles aren't "good enough".
I doubt any but the biggest of hard-core gamers would notice the difference between the 1 and 4ms response times between the two.

Again, it's a really nice monitor, but I will say from personal experience that AOC's built-in speakers are rubbish, so don't plan on using them.