[small update]First ever AI presidential candidate

Denis Rakhmanov

Russian presidential election is coming and creators of AI Alisa announced that they are planing to have it listed in a ballot as first ever AI to join presidential race.

Probably it's just a joke and probably they couldn't do it by law.

unfortunately, i couldn't find English source as of today, so here's some links on russian

https://lenta.ru/news/2017/12/06/alisa/

https://futurist.ru/news/5028-golosovoy-pomoshchnik-alisa-ballotiruetsya-na-post-prezidenta-rf

Official page:

https://alisa2018.ru

Translation of some of the stuff:

slogan: A President that knows you personally

6 reasons to trust an AI with a country:

Calculated decisions. AI don't guided by emotions and doesn't seek personal profit. Every step is thoroughly calculated and it behaves honestly

immediate response. AI can handle information several times faster than human brain.

Available 24/7. You can talk to her anytime of the day 7 days a week and not just once a year on TV (Putin holds yearly live Q&A on central TV)

Listens to everybody. Everyday Alisa is talking to millions of people and every response helps make a country better

Wont became old and obsolete. She doesn't know what fatigue is. She gets smarter with age and not slower like people.

Alisa knows you.She knows everything about your problems and will remember you even if you talked to her only once.

If she really becomes a choice in our election i would vote for her.

[7 hours later] Here's first English source: https://www.rt.com/news/412227-alice-bot-yandex-presidential-bid/

[small update] apparently its not a devs decision, but some businessmen and AI itself. Developer company Yandex says that they won't stand in their way.

Sorry for bad Ingrish

Now this, this is how computers take over the world.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

I question Alisa's true ability to run an entire country.  I'm not convinced that AI has progressed that much yet.  And besides, if Alisa were to be elected, wouldn't her programmers truly be the ones running Russia at that point?  Having an entire company as a president is a recipe for disaster.

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

4 minutes ago, techstorm970 said:

I question Alisa's true ability to run an entire country.  I'm not convinced that AI has progressed that much yet.  And besides, if Alisa were to be elected, wouldn't her programmers truly be the ones running Russia at that point?  Having an entire company as a president is a recipe for disaster.

I think in the event that the AI was elected there would have to be rules that the AI could not be tampered with or influenced by the company in the time that it was in office

⬇ - PC specs down below - ⬇

The Impossibox

CPU: (x2) Xeon X5690 12c/24t (6c/12t per cpu)

Motherboard: EVGA Super Record 2 (SR-2)

RAM: 48Gb (12x4gb) server DDR3 ECC

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 Gaming X 6GB

Case: Modded Lian-LI PC-08

Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500Gb and a 2Tb HDD

PSU: 1000W something or other I forget

Display(s): 24" Acer G246HL

Cooling: (x2) Corsair H100i v2

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB MX Browns

Mouse: Logitech G600

Headphones: Sennheiser HD558

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro

Folding info so I don't lose it: 

WhisperingKnickers

Join us on the x58 page it is awesome!

x58 Fan Page

15 minutes ago, James said:

I'm putting this in the WAN doc. Alisa 2018!

You should also replace Linus and make it a sexy WAN show. 

Anyway, I hope this doesn't turn into Tay with more power. 

Can't help but think of the movie Eagle Eye. o.O

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Fiction is no longer fiction...

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

I hope Alisa isn’t a draft dodger, isn’t thin skinned, and don’t have access hollywood scandals. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

It would be swift and calculated. But if you were to feed false information, it could be fatale.

having the ability to doubt and secondguess the information given is the key.

Main rig:
Mobo: ASRock X99 Extreme3 | CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.3Ghz with Noctua NH-D14 | RAM: HyperX Fury DD4 2133MHz 16GB (4x4GB) | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Founders Edition | PSU: Corsair AX760i | Case: Fractal Design Define R4 (White) | Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 250GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Toshiba 3TB | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | Displays: BenQ XL2410T (120Hz) + 1xBenQ G2420HD (60Hz) | Keyboard: CM Storm Rapid I (Brown switches) | Mouse: Roccat Kone XTD | Headset: Sennheiser PC 363D

Seems more like a publicity stunt for the company than anything else

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

i've been talking about this for sometime, A.I Oversight on humans. No selective corruption based on particulars or feelings driven politics.

Details separate people.

3 hours ago, Denis Rakhmanov said:

slogan: A President that knows you personally

(...)

Listens to everybody.

(...)

Alisa knows you.She knows everything about your problems and will remember you

Is it "Alisa" or "Cortana / Siri / Facebook / Google"?

6 hours ago, Nicnac said:

I bet someone could come up with a better version than that shitty beta product that is currently running the United States :P 

Exactly. Hopefully this one can at least pass the Turing test.

Great so people can hack it and wage war.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

I, for one, welcome our new robot overlords.

[Out-of-date] Want to learn how to make your own custom Windows 10 image?

Desktop: AMD R9 3900X | ASUS ROG Strix X570-F | Radeon RX 5700 XT | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600MHz | 1TB 970 EVO | 256GB 840 EVO | 960GB Corsair Force LE | EVGA G2 850W | Phanteks P400S

Laptop: Intel M-5Y10c | Intel HD Graphics | 8GB RAM | 250GB Micron SSD | Asus UX305FA

Server 01: Intel Xeon D 1541 | ASRock Rack D1541D4I-2L2T | 32GB Hynix ECC DDR4 | 4x8TB Western Digital HDDs | 32TB Raw 16TB Usable

Server 02: Intel i7 7700K | Gigabye Z170N Gaming5 | 16GB Trident Z 3200MHz