Vod

I Need Help With What Should I Upgrade

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello thare! 

Im having trobule with choosing what to upgrade!

Im on a low budget of around 150 Euros.

So i need a little help. 

My specs are: AMD A6-5400K APU with Radeon (tm) HD Graphics  3.60GHz

8Gb of RAM 64-bit operating system and Win10 SSD 2TB

Thank you for your help! :)

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello thare! 

So i need a little help. 

Thank you for your help! :)

Save your money and jump to either Ryzen or Coffee Lake with a 1050Ti or 1060(assuming prices come down).

If you're really desperate, find out if your motherboard supports FM2+ CPUs. If it does, get an Athlon X4 860K and look into a used 750Ti.

I'd at least try to save up for an R3 chip/board and a GT1030, because even the GT1030 is in a totally different solar system for performance compared to the one built into your A6.

Laptop: Latitude E4310 w/ i5 580M, 4GB RAM, 120GB 840 EVO, and Intel 7260 wireless card + Windows 7 Professional x64

Main PC: Look at my profile you lazy skrublord

31 minutes ago, Vod said:

Hello thare! 

So i need a little help. 

Thank you for your help! :)

What do you want to do with it? If it's just a machine for YouTube and homework, there's not really a point to spend money on upgrading. 

AMD Phenom™ II X6 1100T @ 4.00GHz | MSI 890- FXA-GD65 | RADEON HD 4870 | 16 GB Kingston DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | WD 750GB | Antec 300 | Asus Xonar DG | Corsair A50 | OCZ 600W | Windows 10 Pro

Intel Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Windows 10 Home  Lenovo IdeaPad P580

Intel Core™ i3-2350M | 4GB DDR3 | Toshiba 500GB | Ubuntu 16.04 LTS |  Lenovo IdeaPad G570

iPhone 4 (iOS 7.1.2) | iPad Mini (iOS 8.4) | Samsung Galaxy™ S3  GT-I9300  (Blekota Note 4 Lite) 

Join the Nonsense! Rest in peace Generic Profile Picture club. It was fun while it lasted.

- Merged Threads -

Please keep posting of new topics to a single post not multiple across the forum.

Posting News Articles? News Posting Guidelines - READ BEFORE POSTING

Folding? Read this: LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ | F@H Contribution | My Rig | Project Steamroller

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing. ~ Abraham Lincoln

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "the best way to learn is to teach" ~ Benjamin Jantz

I am a StarCitizen are you? My ships: Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Eclipse, Aegis Gladius, Aopoa Nox, KI P52 Merlin, KI P72 Archimedes and RSI Constellation Aquila.

My Phones are a Nokia Lumia 925 with WM10 and a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL with WM10 running the Fast Ring insider updates.

About Myself: https://linustechtips.com/main/profile/229093-sansvarnic/?tab=field_core_pfield_46

CHRISTIAN MEMBER