Dual monitor or single TV?

lewdicrous

So basically, I'm thinking of buying two 27" monitors and using those instead of what i currently use (one 32" TV).

Was just wondering if it's worth doing so and if anyone has any suggestions (brand, model, etc), i was thinking of buying Samsung monitors but i still didn't go to the store to check what they have to offer and how much that'll cost.

Thanks

Use all 3!

I have a 25" monitor, with a 32" tv mounted above on a vesa arm. It will all come down to preference, and budget. How much are you looking to spend? Need high refresh, or better color accuracy?

1 hour ago, tarmacd said:

Use all 3!

I have a 25" monitor, with a 32" tv mounted above on a vesa arm. It will all come down to preference, and budget. How much are you looking to spend? Need high refresh, or better color accuracy?

Was thinking about doing what you're doing but all i found were wall mounts and i don't want to drill into my wall, might do so if i ever find a local store that sells a vesa arm.

Money isn't really an issue, I'm not in a hurry to buy them so I have time to save up, but I'd prefer a "not so expensive" monitor.

Refresh rates/color accuracy aren't necessary but if said monitor offers a good price from it then maybe.

Thank you!