Monitor hz, and syncs

Hello there, I am planning to build my first PC, and the thing I am struggleing the most is in monitors syncs, and refresh times. In my country a 144 hz monitor that in the US costs 190 us dollars, here in Argentina costs 1000 us dollars, but, when you cut down prices, you can find 75hz monitors  really cheap, but most of them have freesync and I want to know, Does Freesync show you the actual frames your AMD card is pulling? For example, in csgo if I have 200 fps in a 75hz freesync monitor, will I be able to see all the 200 fps or, it will limit to 75? I know that freesync works with frames from 9 fps to 240 fps. I just want to know: Freesync shows or not ALL the frames my card is pushing? or will it limit the highest hz my monitor has?

Sorry if I didnt express myself well but, anything you can guys let me know will be extremely helpful

Freesync just makes screen tearing less apparent. Freesync of not, you need a 200hz+ monitor to see 200 fps.

Ion (Main Build)                                                                                        Overall Setup

i5 6500 3.2 GHz                                                                     -Blue snowball (White) thanks goodwill

MSI Mortar Arctic                                                                   -Logitech K120

Asus 1060 6GB Dual                                                             -Logitech Daedalus Prime G302

PNY CS1311 120 GB                                                            -Mousepad I made in 1st grade with my name on it                                                 

WD Caviar Blue 1 TB                                                              

Crucial Ballistix Sport LT White 16GB (8x2GB) 2400

NZXT S340 White

Corsair CXM 450W 

Lenovo H320 (Old Pre-built PC)                                      Possible upgrade for H320          

i5 650 3.2 GHz (heh)                                                                                    Xeon X3470

Motherboard unknown                                                       Same Motherboard

iGPU                                                                                   GT 1030 (MSI Low Profile Half Height)

Crucial 240GB SSD                                                           Crucial 240GB SSD

6GB DDR3 (4+2GB)                                                           8-10GB DDR3 (4+2+2GB/4+4+2GB)

Lenovo H320 case                                                             Lenovo H320 case

Unknown PSU (210W?)                                                     Same PSU (210W?)    

freesync matches refresh rate of the monitor to what the gpu is putting out if less than the monitors max refresh rate (I think the lower limit is 30fps... maybe that's gsync 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯) once your gpu is putting out more fps than your monitors refresh rate fastsync, basically a retooled vsync kicks in to display the refresh rate of your monitor, fastsync I believe has less issues with input lag and such 

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

33 minutes ago, franpettovello said:

Hello there, I am planning to build my first PC, and the thing I am struggleing the most is in monitors syncs, and refresh times. In my country a 144 hz monitor that in the US costs 190 us dollars, here in Argentina costs 1000 us dollars, but, when you cut down prices, you can find 75hz monitors  really cheap, but most of them have freesync and I want to know, Does Freesync show you the actual frames your AMD card is pulling? For example, in csgo if I have 200 fps in a 75hz freesync monitor, will I be able to see all the 200 fps or, it will limit to 75? I know that freesync works with frames from 9 fps to 240 fps. I just want to know: Freesync shows or not ALL the frames my card is pushing? or will it limit the highest hz my monitor has?

Sorry if I didnt express myself well but, anything you can guys let me know will be extremely helpful

1000 US dollar? holy dam :o

The answer its no Freesync will only help you to sync the frames between your gpu and your monitor to eliminate screen tearing and to prevent juddering while not adding any input lag.

So u'll still going to need 240Hz monitor to see 200Fps although according to study once u hit more than 80Fps u'll startig to hit diminishing returns.

And no Free-sync doesnt always work from 9Fps to 240 it depends on the monitor model.

Each monitor has their own free-sync range on budget one its from 40-75Hz.

And last answer is Free-sync wont work above or below the monitor free-sync range so if your fps is reaching above 75Hz or below 40hz free-sync will not work.

5 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

once your gpu is putting out more fps than your monitors refresh rate fastsync, basically a retooled vsync kicks in to display the refresh rate of your monitor, fastsync I believe has less issues with input lag and such 

That depends whether u activate Fast-Sync or not i'd never recommend fast sync because it work by adding 3rd frame buffer to make sure the game engine always running at its full speed and dropping the frames that cannot be displayed because of this u'll experience micro stuttering similar to frame skipping in this case.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

5 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

according to study once u hit more than 80Fps u'll startig to hit diminishing returns

and according to some studies details can be picked up in one frame at 1000mhz

7 minutes ago, Hiya! said:

That depends whether u activate Fast-Sync or not

oh, haven't had the pleasure of using freesync, thought it was a background setting that defaults to on and you have to do some serious digging to turn off

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

4 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

and according to some studies details can be picked up in one frame at 1000mhz

what do u mean? its not a joke right?

4 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

oh, haven't had the pleasure of using freesync, thought it was a background setting that defaults to on and you have to do some serious digging to turn off

*fast sync

Its easy to disabled through nvidia control panel

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

1 minute ago, Hiya! said:

what do u mean? its not a joke right?

no, the test I was referring to was military pilots, they were shown a image that flashed by in 1 frame at 1000hz, they were able to give details and everything. Then again, there are people who could flash between 2 pictures with a pretty big difference at whatever rate they like and not see it for a considerable amount of time. Basically those studies are bogus, but the human eye can pick up details at a very swift rate depending on the circumstances

desktop

Spoiler

HTPC

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Cyracus said:

no, the test I was referring to was military pilots, they were shown a image that flashed by in 1 frame at 1000hz, they were able to give details and everything. Then again, there are people who could flash between 2 pictures with a pretty big difference at whatever rate they like and not see it for a considerable amount of time. Basically those studies are bogus, but the human eye can pick up details at a very swift rate depending on the circumstances

Its whole different games and i dont know how they test their pilot.
If u put 1 very different frame along with identical 999 frames our eyes will probably able to notice.

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

17 hours ago, Hiya! said:

1000 US dollar? holy dam :o

The answer its no Freesync will only help you to sync the frames between your gpu and your monitor to eliminate screen tearing and to prevent juddering while not adding any input lag.

So u'll still going to need 240Hz monitor to see 200Fps although according to study once u hit more than 80Fps u'll startig to hit diminishing returns.

And no Free-sync doesnt always work from 9Fps to 240 it depends on the monitor model.

Each monitor has their own free-sync range on budget one its from 40-75Hz.

And last answer is Free-sync wont work above or below the monitor free-sync range so if your fps is reaching above 75Hz or below 40hz free-sync will not work.

That depends whether u activate Fast-Sync or not i'd never recommend fast sync because it work by adding 3rd frame buffer to make sure the game engine always running at its full speed and dropping the frames that cannot be displayed because of this u'll experience micro stuttering similar to frame skipping in this case.

Yes 1000 US dollars, and PCs are way, waay more expensive. If in the US you get a full desktop pc for 400 dollars, here, you cant get the gpu for that price