computer won't work

dejan1997112

so my pc apparently won't work anymore it has worked till today when i tried to turn on my pc and now it is stucked on loop of turning  on and off 

Could be a faulty power supply have you made any changes to the system? Just because your computer came on for a few moments doesn't mean that the power supply unit in your computer is working properly. In my experience, the power supply tends to cause more problems than any other piece of hardware and is very often the cause of a computer turning off by itself.

i bought new power supply 2 weeks ago...well is it possibile that the motherboard is fu***d up? because i was trying to update bios but failed once 

2 minutes ago, dejan1997112 said:

i bought new power supply 2 weeks ago...well is it possibile that the motherboard is fu***d up? because i was trying to update bios but failed once 

Have you reinstalled the os yet. If you have data on it you will lose this with a clean install unless you back it up. You could try a repair using the install media 

so i have unplugged all connectors that run into motherboard and i just cleaned the connectors and guess what? it works omg -,-'' i need to buy dust filters but it's to old pc so i think it isn't worth it 

Glad it is working keep an eye on it and update if you get more issues.