Floatplane Doesnt Work On Filtered Network

Jsmith2211

Ok, so in my school, we have a filtering system, where youtube is on restricted mode and games are (supposedly) blocked... The forum (and everything in it) is unblocked, however i cannot play a floatplane video. The download buttons work, but it would be nice to see this fixed (if possible). If there is some kind of log you want me to post i am open to that (and if you ddos them they are already hacked a lot so they are used to it ;-)

If it's being blocked by your school filter, there's nothing we can do. If you think your school policy allows Floatplane, you will need to speak to them to have it unblocked, and if not then that's the rules. Also, asking about how to bypass the filter would be against the Community Standards.

As you can download it, you are still able to watch the videos.

HTTP/2 203

You can watch true a VPN. speaking of VPN tunnel beer , the free and easy to use VPN service..... maby true samting like  this ? https://hide.me/en/proxy

"i reject your reality and substitute my own"

--- Workstion --- GamePc ---   

"College great Dropout Engineering"

8 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

If it's being blocked by your school filter, there's nothing we can do. If you think your school policy allows Floatplane, you will need to speak to them to have it unblocked, and if not then that's the rules. Also, asking about how to bypass the filter would be against the Community Standards.

As you can download it, you are still able to watch the videos.

I'm fairly sure it isn't blocked, as the rest of the forum works flawlessly, they probably won't even have heared of ltt (judging by the quality of the people employed). 4 email hacks in 1 month. Useless...

10 minutes ago, Swealteek said:

You can watch true a VPN. speaking of VPN tunnel beer , the free and easy to use VPN service..... maby true samting like  this ? https://hide.me/en/proxy

That one works really slow... Any free download browser type VPNs? I have never used one so i don't know how they work...

1 minute ago, Joelsome said:

That one works really slow... Any free download browser type VPNs? I have never used one so i don't know how they work...

UU maby focus on school and not LTT xD

6 minutes ago, Swealteek said:

UU maby focus on school and not LTT xD

lel its called a 1:30 min lunch break and also i'm sitting at home on my gaming rig at the moment with tons of time to fiddle around listening to 70s/80s music... Fire away with some suggestions! xDxD

7 minutes ago, Joelsome said:

lel its called a 1:30 min lunch break and also i'm sitting at home on my gaming rig at the moment with tons of time to fiddle around listening to 70s/80s music... Fire away with some suggestions! xDxD

Homework, watch QT ? watch **** talk to people IRL 70/80s ? im more of the 80/90s electro :)

Just now, Swealteek said:

Homework, watch QT ? watch **** talk to people IRL

No I mean suggestions for a VPN!! xDxD Also i want to watch ltt with my also computer nerd freinds. And yes... I have frends! :o

8 hours ago, Joelsome said:

I'm fairly sure it isn't blocked, as the rest of the forum works flawlessly, they probably won't even have heared of ltt (judging by the quality of the people employed). 4 email hacks in 1 month. Useless...

Forums and streaming video are hosted in different servers. There might be some special block for streaming stuff as that eats a lot of bandwidth.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Chances are it'll be blocked based on the packet type via L7 DPI. Most enterprise firewalls do this sort of filtering.