How do i stay up to date with eSports/ eSport events?

Abdyas2510

As an amateur gamer, I come across many vids on youtube about esports and “greatest moments of *blank*” and I wish I witnessed it live. Anyways, my question is how can I stay up to date and get notifications of when games start or results of matches or when team x beats team y in a game or something...what apps, channels(including twitch), programs etc. do I download to stay up to date to these stuff…

Is there like an app that does that? (giving me match timings and results of my favorite games…)

Games I like:

League of legends

CS GO

Overwatch

Dota

Rocket league

Cod

and maybe a lil bit of racing games

Liquipedia is good start. It's essentially wiki with tournament tracker. Other good sites games own homepage for developer backed games like LoL and RL. Also OW and Dota2. For CSGO place is HLTV.org, joinDota2 for Dota2. Those sites list tournaments and streams.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

if you want to watch stuff live just find out about games you want to watch a few days in advance, probably esl because Atleast they have schudkes for when streams happen but not all games sponsored by ESL

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

On 12/3/2017 at 8:03 PM, Abdyas2510 said:

As an amateur gamer, I come across many vids on youtube about esports and “greatest moments of *blank*” and I wish I witnessed it live. Anyways, my question is how can I stay up to date and get notifications of when games start or results of matches or when team x beats team y in a game or something...what apps, channels(including twitch), programs etc. do I download to stay up to date to these stuff…

Is there like an app that does that? (giving me match timings and results of my favorite games…)

Games I like:

League of legends

CS GO

Overwatch

Dota

Rocket league

Cod

for csgo there is strafe esports. its a mobile app. you can follow all your favorit teams and they will notify you when and where they play

i spent $3500(23,000dkr.) on building my pc and i only play csgo on low settings..

:Specs:

CPU: Intel Core i7-6700  CPU: Cooler: H100i v2  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming  RAM: Corsair Dominator 3000mhz 16GB  SSD: Kingston 960 GB  Motherboard: ASUS ROG Maximus viii Formula  PSU: Corsair RM 750x 80+ Gold  CASE: Coolermaster H500P

I usally only watch CSGO as an esport and I usually know stuff by going on the CSGO sub-reddit and just by being on twitch. If I see lots of viewers for CSGO there is probably a tournament going on.

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

On 03/12/2017 at 1:03 PM, Abdyas2510 said:

Games I like:

League of legends

CS GO

Overwatch

Dota

Rocket league

Cod

No siege?

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

• 3 weeks later...

For csgo HLTV is a good site. For assorted games TheScore Esports is a good app. For rocketleague they have a twitter @RLEsports it tweets events out. Certain event organizers also have sites like ESL and eleague have dates and brackets weeks ahead aswell.

CPU - i7 6700HQ @ 3.50GHz GPU - GTX 965m - 16 GB DDR4 - 500 GB SSD

For about 750 USD

Laptop Model - Cyberpower Tracer 15

• 3 months later...

I personally use the The score esports app. ((Their website) ).

It gives infos about official competition maps, general news, and tournament schedules in cs go, LOL, dota and a few more. That might interest you. It was advertised during a cs go major that's how I came to know it exists.