How to remove the cooler and cpu

Doge99

You can use something like Goo Gone or something more stronger.

I had that problem before i use an isoproply alcohol and blade head screwdriver with a hammer.

I gently hammer it with the blade head u must be careful not to scratch the cpu do it gently very gently.

This is not the safest way but it work if anyone have a better way to deal with it then please help the guy.

Gaming Mouse Buying Guide (Technical Terms,Optical vs Laser,Mice Recommendation,Popular Mouse Sensor,Etc)

[LOGITECH G402 REVIEW]

I love Dark Souls lore, Mice and Milk tea  ^_^ Praise The Sun! \[T]/

I can conquer the world with one hand,As long as you hold the other -Unknown

Its better to enjoy your own company than expecting someone to make you happy -Mr Bean

No one is going to be with you forever,One day u'll have to walk alone -Hiromi aoki (avery)

BUT the one who love us never really leave us,You can always find them here -Sirius Black

Don't pity the dead,Pity the living and above all those who live without love -Albus Dumbledore

Just now, Hiya! said:

You can use something like Goo Gone or something more stronger.

I had that problem before i use an isoproply alcohol and blade head screwdriver with a hammer.

I gently hammer it with the blade head u must be careful not to scratch the cpu do it gently very gently.

This is not the safest way but it work if anyone have a better way to deal with it then please help the guy.

let see

8 minutes ago, jools said:

screw diver and hammer....gentle tap on cpu lid

thanks

Work through it with a piece of string or something similar if you don't want to use a hammer/screwdriver.

Just now, Benjals said:

Work through it with a piece of string or something similar if you don't want to use a hammer/screwdriver.

ok