FCC Unveils Plan To Repeal Net Neutrality Rules

Evanair

Yes it would. This forum is a easy way to spread info about ISPs/Take away sales, so it could be blocked for that, but if not, it'll be slow and laggy to connect to as I'm sure it'll be expensive to buy bandwith for a site with this much traffic

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/Mf3Zcc My build

R.I.P Donny- Got banned. We will always remember your spamming of "Cancerbooks"

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

Pay $5 if you want to see my reply.

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K | Motherboard: AsRock X99 Extreme4 | Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1080 G1 Gaming | RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws4 2133MHz | Storage: 1 x Samsung 860 EVO 1TB | 1 x WD Green 2TB | 1 x WD Blue 500GB | PSU: Corsair RM750x | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) | Cooling: Arctic Freezer i32

Mice: Logitech G Pro X Superlight (main), Logitech G Pro Wireless, Razer Viper Ultimate, Zowie S1 Divina Blue, Zowie FK1-B Divina Blue, Logitech G Pro (3366 sensor), Glorious Model O, Razer Viper Mini, Logitech G305, Logitech G502, Logitech G402

12 hours ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

Shit I am a dollar short this month.

12 hours ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Yes it would. This forum is a easy way to spread info about ISPs/Take away sales, so it could be blocked for that, but if not, it'll be slow and laggy to connect to as I'm sure it'll be expensive to buy bandwith for a site with this much traffic

fuck. I luv this place and live in MURICA. land of the unfree internet 

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Time to move lol

Just now, Eduard the weeb said:

fuck. I luv this place and live in MURICA.

iPhones are like 1 ply toliet paper with a logo slapped on them and years old hardware in them- A Wise Man

41 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I agree with Quinn Nelson

I still hate his policies and his stance on Net Neutrality, but that was rather amusing.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 minutes ago, WereCat said:

I will agree with your comment for $10

I will dispute your comment for $25

6 minutes ago, PCGuy_5960 said:

id react to this as funny but unfortunately its too real

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

2 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

I will dispute your comment for $25

I will settle the dispute for $50. 

1 minute ago, BloodyWaters said:

I will settle the dispute for $50. 

I will continue the dispute for $100

12 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

fuck. I luv this place and live in MURICA. land of the unfree internet 

Well.... TECHNICALLY... Repealing Net Neutrality will free the internet. Net Neutrality itself is the regulation making it "un-free".

(sorry had to be an asshole, yes I obviously understand what you meant)

GPU: XFX RX 7900 XTX

CPU: Ryzen 7 7800X3D

16 minutes ago, Eduard the weeb said:

So I believe there is like a 60-70 percent chance that net neutrality will be repelled sadly, but would this site be affected majorly like would user numbers drop or would we be flat blocked by some ISP do you know ? 

It could but then again LTT could pay up the ass to the internet providers to not do it, but that wont happen

Just now, Orangeator said:

Well.... TECHNICALLY... Repealing Net Neutrality will free the internet. Net Neutrality itself is the regulation making it "un-free".

No just no

14 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

Repealing Net Neutrality will free the internet

Ajit Pai is that you :D

image.jpeg.881650034399dfe172ecb8213719695d.jpeg

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

23 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

I will continue the dispute for $100

I will give up for $200

3 minutes ago, BloodyWaters said:

I will give up for $200

I will post a meme here for $400

2 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

I will post a meme here for $400

*Frantically pays $400*

Maybe, who knows. The moment we give up control anything is possible. Luckily for those of us outside the US, this forum is not really about making a profit so it's likely to stay up regardless, but for US citizens it could be blocked, slowed down or placed behind a paywall at the ISP's discretion.

Still, if it gets repelled I don't think the situation will last too long after the end of Trump's government. Aside from political stances, there are significant vested interests by large corporations (like Google) to reinstate it as soon as possible. Pai is in the ISP's pockets, perhaps the next guy will get some... encouragement from Google and Microsoft.

11 hours ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

No need to imagine anything, ISPs are as bad as EA if not worse already.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

1 minute ago, Sauron said:

Maybe, who knows. The moment we give up control anything is possible. Luckily for those of us outside the US, this forum is not really about making a profit so it's likely to stay up regardless, but for US citizens it could be blocked, slowed down or placed behind a paywall at the ISP's discretion.

Still, if it gets repelled I don't think the situation will last too long after the end of Trump's government. Aside from political stances, there are significant vested interests by large corporations (like Google) to reinstate it as soon as possible. Pai is in the ISP's pockets, perhaps the next guy will get some... encouragement from Google and Microsoft.

Its not Trump as much as the idiot he put into office. We should make a bunch of tweets at him saying Ajit Pai wants to stop him from using twitter by making him pay cash for his tweets.

34 minutes ago, Orangeator said:

No, because there is preexisting regulation which limits your rights to run wires. Net neutrality cushions the effects of that regulation. If you want to "free" the internet, you must allow anyone to run their own wires wherever they want on any pole. Since this is a bad idea, the way things are right now is how they should remain.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

We should make a main server hub with those dishes that can send gigabit internet far linus demoed and connect them manually to LTT's server and spread it to the users lol.

6 minutes ago, ♠FlamieMeister♠ said:

Its not Trump as much as the idiot he put into office. We should make a bunch of tweets at him saying Ajit Pai wants to stop him from using twitter by making him pay cash for his tweets.

Pai is not an idiot. He's corrupt, and Trump knows it very well. Trump is also not an idiot, he's just an opportunistic liar. None of this would be allowed to happen if Trump cared, but he doesn't - he's just looking for strong supporters in exchange for favours. We had a guy like that for almost 20 years here in Italy, this is nothing new.

sudo chmod -R 000 /*