Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CircleTech

Will Linus Media Group Ever go public?

3 minutes ago, bigjohnthescot said:

just saying that it is illegal for a Canadian company to offer an IPO on the new york stock exchange:dry:

Uhhhmmm....

https://www.nyse.com/events/3146514150/Canada-Goose-Holdings-Inc-NYSE-GOOS-Celebrates-their-IPO

Just so we're clear, Canada Goose Holdings Inc is a Canadian corporation it is not an American corporation that just has 'Canada' in it's name.

ok well then I stand corrected BUT,

Going public via an initial public offering is theoretically available to companies of all sizes. Traditional initial public offerings, however, require an underwriter. Finding a willing underwriter in the US and Canada is often difficult if not impossible to accomplish by small and micro-cap companies. Many small companies are using direct public offering as a non-traditional initial public offering. One of the main advantages of a direct public offering is companies avoid the expense and complications of an underwriter and underwriter’s counsel. A direct public offering can be very effective particularly when the amount being raised is under $2,000,000 and the internet is utilized to sell all or part of the offering. Direct public offerings are more effective in the US than in British Columbia, since in BC, companies need to be listed on a recognized exchange (the US OTC Markets are not recognized by Canadian securities regulators).

http://venturelawcorp.com/going-public-article/

never let fear stand in the way of your terror. 

If you like anything I write feel free to quote and pass it on

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

so I was wrong not illegal just hard

however, if you disagree with me and have a strong opinion.....better be riding a fast horse

9 minutes ago, bigjohnthescot said:

ok well then I stand corrected BUT,

Going public via an initial public offering is theoretically available to companies of all sizes. Traditional initial public offerings, however, require an underwriter. Finding a willing underwriter in the US and Canada is often difficult if not impossible to accomplish by small and micro-cap companies. Many small companies are using direct public offering as a non-traditional initial public offering. One of the main advantages of a direct public offering is companies avoid the expense and complications of an underwriter and underwriter’s counsel. A direct public offering can be very effective particularly when the amount being raised is under $2,000,000 and the internet is utilized to sell all or part of the offering. Direct public offerings are more effective in the US than in British Columbia, since in BC, companies need to be listed on a recognized exchange (the US OTC Markets are not recognized by Canadian securities regulators).

http://venturelawcorp.com/going-public-article/

Calm down.  Nobody here is trying to say that LTT would ever likely appear on the NYSE.

We're just saying that Americans are kiiiinda ignorant.

yes we are