Intel Rome II: Total War FREE Game Offer

LinusTech

Giving you guys a heads up here. Intel is offering customers a free copy of Rome II: Total War with any purchase that includes a Core i5 4670K or Core i7 4770K. Make sure you and any friends who are building rigs in the next month or so are taking advantage of this by buying from a qualifying retailer!

A great way to use this is to build for friends and see if they're willing to give you the games as a builder's fee... You can put a 4670K and a GTX 770 into a gaming rig and end up with Rome 2: Total War, Batman Arkham Origins, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and Assassin's Creed IV for your trouble.....

R2:TW had a bit of a rough launch, but there have been quite a few patches addressing many of the issues including the terrible launch AI. It's definitely worth a look, especially if it's just a matter of placing your processor order at a qualifying retailer's website.

NCIX: http://source.ncix.com/Intel-FREE-Rome2/index.html

Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/b?ie=UTF8&node=8008671011

Newegg: http://promotions.newegg.com/intel/13-6075/index.html

Other Retailers to be added as the links get sent to me.

HDAvlXg.png

is this offer  available in asia?

not in Germany :-(

I got this with my 4770k, along with 6 other amd never settle gold bundle games. So now i dont have to buy games for a while :-)

XFX suck donkeyballs

Awesome Giveaway guys a merry christmas and best wishes for 2014!

Interested in Business and Technology

I just got the CPU, without using this link. How could I get Rome II free as well?

FML I literally just got a 4770k. Can I email intel or something?

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

FML I literally just got a 4770k. Can I email intel or something?

PC themes got that poster outside leh,i think just go to the shop you buy and ask lor.

PC themes got that poster outside leh,i think just go to the shop you buy and ask lor.

Too late I bought ler! I email asus if the 780ti got come with free game they reply back no stock. WTH I buy 2 GPU and 1 CPU not even 1 free game :(

•  i7 4770k @4.5ghz 1.248v • Noctua NHD14  •  ASUS MAXIMUS VI Hero •  Asus STIRIX 980 Ti •

•  Corsair Vengeance Pro 16Gb  •  Samsung 840 250gb + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM •  BenQ XL2430T 144Hz  •

•  Fractal Design R4  •  CoolerMaster GX650 80+ •  Razer Deathadder Chroma  •  Filco Ninja 2 Red  •  HD600/HE-4/ Fiio E17  • 

Too late I bought ler! I email asus if the 780ti got come with free game they reply back no stock. WTH I buy 2 GPU and 1 CPU not even 1 free game :(

You buy from ah nei shop isit cannot go back and ask for game one meh?

You buy from ah nei shop isit cannot go back and ask for game one meh?

Bizgram and best bargain. No I call they say cannot ler. Somemore asus themself say cannot. 

Bizgram and best bargain. No I call they say cannot ler. Somemore asus themself say cannot.

you ask asus for what this is intel promotion leh

This is exact reason i go with pc themes one.

Oh no I mean my GPU. CPU no hope liao I bought 11 dec also cfm cant get. GPU not fair at all I buy 780ti 21st dec still they say no stock. Rubbish Asus ;P

I bought a 4670k not too long ago, is there a date in which one that is eligible for a copy? 

i7 4770  Asus Z87-A  32GB DDR3 1600    ASUS GTX970 STRIX      NZXT S340     Crucial M550 1TB Commercial Grade SSD     Corsair TX750 750W PSU

man... i am thinking of doing it. i have a 3770k over clocked is it worth to get it or no?

when was this from? The reason I ask is I picked one up just before black friday.

I ordered my i5 4670k  a few days ago I hope it's already on its way to me

CPU: 2x Xeon E5 2670 Motherboard: ASRock EP2C602-4L/D16,  RAM: 64GB of 1333 MHz mermory from Samsung (ECC),  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1070,  Case: NZXT Switch 810, Storage: Samsug EVO 250GB and 500GB, 3x3 TB and 1x1TB  HDD  PSU: Corsair RM 850,  Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2s,  Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO black edition (80 ohm), OS: UnRaid with two VMs and Plex 

I wonder if it comes with a version of Rome II that is actually better then Shogun 2 or Napoleon?

• 9 months later...