what do you thing my PC is worth?

Tummy

Hello everyone,

I just build a new PC and I want to know what it's woth, because maybe i'm gonna sell it if I can mae profit.

This are the specs:

CPU: ryzen 1200

Motherboard: Asrock AB350m pro4

GPU: Asus gtx 760 2GB

RAM: 8GB 2133MHz DDR4

HHD's: 2x barracuda 7200.10 250GB

SSD: 256GB M.2

Case: some crappy scrapyard one ;)

PSU: some brandless 460w

In total I paid less than 350$ for this PC. just comment what you think its worth, thanks for taking the time. ;) 

Think about it like this: if you paid $350 for it, why would anyone pay more than that for it when they could just pay $350 for the same PC....

important figure in mensa

Just now, Jihakuz said:

Think about it like this: if you paid $350 for it, why would anyone pay more than that for it when they could just pay $350 for the same PC....

Maybe because I put labor in it and I got some parts cheaper than most people can find them. but really I don't know xD;) 

old gpu, old hdd's, crappy psu, low end ram..

the only things of real value are the ssd, cpu and mobo. the ram as well.. a bit. i woudn't pay more than €350 for it, that's for sure.

She/Her

Just now, firelighter487 said:

old gpu, old hdd's, crappy psu, low end ram..

the only things of real value are the ssd, cpu and mobo. the ram as well.. a bit. i woudn't pay more than €350 for it, that's for sure.

ok, thanks

selling a full pc tends to not work out very well, you can part out stuff but don't expect to make your money back...

desktop

Spoiler

r5 3600,3450@0.9v (0.875v get) 4.2ghz@1.25v (1.212 get) | custom loop cpu&gpu 1260mm nexxos xt45 | MSI b450i gaming ac | crucial ballistix 2x8 3000c15->3733c15@1.39v(1.376v get) |Zotac 2060 amp | 256GB Samsung 950 pro nvme | 1TB Adata su800 | 4TB HGST drive | Silverstone SX500-LG

HTPC

Spoiler

HTPC i3 7300 | Gigabyte GA-B250M-DS3H | 16GB G Skill | Adata XPG SX8000 128GB M.2 | Many HDDs | Rosewill FBM-01 | Corsair CXM 450W

1 minute ago, Cyracus said:

selling a full pc tends to not work out very well, you can part out stuff but don't expect to make your money back...

ok, thanks too

Just now, Tummy said:

ok, thanks

the reason is because i never sell a complete pc like that used, it's worth less that way, because of all the crappy parts in it.

if you sold that ssd, ram, mobo and cpu, you might get a bit for those.

the gpu is worth like €40 - 50, cpu like €60, ram about €50 - 60, mobo about €60, ssd depending on the brand and model between €50 and 70 - more if it's pci-e.

everything else is about €40..

that totals to €340, so yeah, you're not gonna get much more.

that's based on the new prices in my country, and what i pay for used hardware usually. i don't know what your used hardware market is like, and i calculate in euro's, not dollars, that's important too.

She/Her

If your trying to sell it... list it on craigslist as a gaming PC at whatever price you want.... I'm sure some dum dum out there might pick it up. It's worth what someone else is willing to pay for it... If you don't get any hits in a couple days, drop the price 25$... repeat until sold?

My username is both misspelled and redundant. Don't take anything I say seriously as I am a moron.     

CPU: Intel i7 4790k GPU: GTX 970 MSI RAM: 16gb of DDR3 hotness Boot Drive: 240gb m.2 samsung 850 evo Storage Drives: 8tb ironwolf, 4tb WD Monitors: 3x HP Elite Displays

List it for 400, maybe 450 if you invest in a nicer looking case and some cheap individually sleeved cable extensions.  How it looks will make or break most sales

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

300$

Personal Desktop":

CPU: Intel Core i7 10700K @5ghz |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock Pro 4 |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Z490UD ATX|~| RAM: 16gb DDR4 3333mhzCL16 G.Skill Trident Z |~| GPU: RX 6900XT Sapphire Nitro+ |~| PSU: Corsair TX650M 80Plus Gold |~| Boot:  SSD WD Green M.2 2280 240GB |~| Storage: 1x3TB HDD 7200rpm Seagate Barracuda + SanDisk Ultra 3D 1TB |~| Case: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini |~| Display: Toshiba UL7A 4K/60hz |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro.

Luna, the temporary Desktop:

CPU: AMD R9 7950XT  |~| Cooling: bq! Dark Rock 4 Pro |~| MOBO: Gigabyte Aorus Master |~| RAM: 32G Kingston HyperX |~| GPU: AMD Radeon RX 7900XTX (Reference) |~| PSU: Corsair HX1000 80+ Platinum |~| Windows Boot Drive: 2x 512GB (1TB total) Plextor SATA SSD (RAID0 volume) |~| Linux Boot Drive: 500GB Kingston A2000 |~| Storage: 4TB WD Black HDD |~| Case: Cooler Master Silencio S600 |~| Display 1 (leftmost): Eizo (unknown model) 1920x1080 IPS @ 60Hz|~| Display 2 (center): BenQ ZOWIE XL2540 1920x1080 TN @ 240Hz |~| Display 3 (rightmost): Wacom Cintiq Pro 24 3840x2160 IPS @ 60Hz 10-bit |~| OS: Windows 10 Pro (games / art) + Linux (distro: NixOS; programming and daily driver)