The Best Portable Gaming Device Avalible Now (Like GTA V)

WolfLoverPro

Im wanting to get some sort of portable gaming system what can do multiplayer plus run games like gta v and stuff but is portable

i dont really know what portable gaming systems there are recently really ive heard of nvidia shield but i also heard something about to use game stream you have to be on same network?

The Nvidia devices need internet and you need to pay a monthly subscription fee if you want to game on a diffrent network than your main PC.

Other than a laptop the next option is a Switch

My life

Just now, WolfLoverPro said:

uhhh but thats $2000 LOL oh damn is that actully how much i would have to spend on a gaming laptop? oh god if it is i better actually start saving up

No it's not, just an inane deal. $1700 for 1070 sli, 32 gigs of ram, one of the best black Friday deals. There are plenty of good laptop options closer to $1000 or lower, but this is a really good deal right now.

1 minute ago, WolfLoverPro said:

uhhh but thats $2000 LOL oh damn is that actully how much i would have to spend on a gaming laptop? oh god if it is i better actually start saving up

Get a Switch

My life

2 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

How much do you want to spend?

Just now, Himommies said:

Get a Switch

uh i havent looked into them so do they have console games like gta v and multiplayer stuff?

1 minute ago, Ayala said:

How much do you want to spend?

um well 500 - 800? that idk if thats cheap or not but i might get higher but not for long time

uh i havent looked into them so do they have console games like gta v and multiplayer stuff?

No, the switch only has a couple of good games like Zelda and Mario odyssey but none of those games.聽

um well 500 - 800? that idk if thats cheap or not but i might get higher but not for long time

Your best option is a laptop, I don't know that much about the specific models but you basically want to ask "What is the best laptop I could get for $500-$800?" There aren't really any other portable gaming solutions.

1 minute ago, Ayala said:

No, the switch only has a couple of good games like Zelda and Mario odyssey but none of those games.聽

Skyrim,Doom,Rocket League,L.A Noire.More are definitely coming and you also get all of nintendo's exclusive titles.Unless you want a Laptop which dosen't provide a good experience at all then get a Switch

My life

1 minute ago, Himommies said:

Skyrim,Doom,Rocket League,L.A Noire.More are definitely coming and you also get all of nintendo's exclusive titles.Unless you want a Laptop which dosen't provide a good experience at all then get a Switch

ok thanks may consider just for games like rocket league but then i guess laptop could run lol

3 minutes ago, Ayala said:

Your best option is a laptop, I don't know that much about the specific models but you basically want to ask "What is the best laptop I could get for $500-$800?" There aren't really any other portable gaming solutions.

hmm ok i was thinking of liquid sky BUT its expensive kidna i mean it will soon addup to like what $1000 paying monthly for it so i guess its better just to get a laptop or even idk if i could pay monthly for a laptop not sure

1 hour ago, WolfLoverPro said:

hmm ok that actully looks interesting thanks

No problem.

it's time

• 2 weeks later...