Which GPU should I get? And bottlenecking issues??

kingdomtim

So I've been running a 750ti and fx 6300 for over 2 years now. Not the best build out there, but it did the job and I've managed to enjoy myself enough. Now, it's time for an upgrade. My budget is around $200 and I was planning on getting the gtx 1060 3gb version. I found 2 of them that really caught my eye. One is superclocked with only 1 fan ($180). The other is Overclocked with 2 fans ($200). What is the main difference between overclocked and superclocked? And Is it worth spending an extra $20 to get the one with the 2 fans? Here are the links so you guys can see for yourself: 

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814487267

https://www.amazon.com/Gigabyte-GeForce-Windforce-Graphics-GV-N1060WF2OC-3GD/dp/B01KQUDE2Y/ref=sr_1_3?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1511540574&sr=1-3&keywords=gtx%2B1060&th=1#Ask

Now here is my second question, which is very important

I only have an fx6300 cpu. Will the bottleneck be severe or can I still run games with exceptional fps and performance? How bad would it really be? 

I would really appreciate the help guys. Thanks

Both are overclocked, it's just EVGA calling its cards superclocked afaik. Marketing stuff. Look at the difference in temperatures to see if it's worth it with 2 fans. 

Now the 6300 and "exceptional fps and performance" don't go together. It will bottleneck, how much, I don't know I'm afraid. You'll have to replace it eventually.

Consider it a 2-step upgrade. As long as we're talking 1080p at high (but not ultra) settings, the 1060 3gb will be fine. For now.

EVGA cards are usually solid and have a good warranty, so I wouldn't bother with the Gigabyte card, but its my own preferences talking.