LIAN LI Alpha 550 Fans?

jaysangwan32

Hey guys,

I know this case is pretty new and not really being discussed, but I was curious if anyone knew anything about the included fans? I want to sustain an OC of ~4.7 on an 8700k and wanted to know if I should spring for LL120 fans instead.

Thanks!

The included fans are almost certainly a league above the LL, Corsair makes nice looking but mediocre performance fans

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious

47 minutes ago, Damascus said:

The included fans are almost certainly a league above the LL, Corsair makes nice looking but mediocre performance fans

The only reason I was considering them is because of Kyle's video, where they outperformed the h110i rad fans. I also can't really find a review on the Lian Li fans and, given their controversial airflow reputation, I don't want the 8700k to overheat

1 hour ago, jaysangwan32 said:

The only reason I was considering them is because of Kyle's video, where they outperformed the h110i rad fans. I also can't really find a review on the Lian Li fans and, given their controversial airflow reputation, I don't want the 8700k to overheat

The ll fans beating what are essentially the worst radiator fans on the market is super unimpressive

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious