what is your R6 siege rank

MetallicArcherfish

I just got the game on monday and today I just finished my game to get ranked and I got silver 3, not sure if its good or bad as i dont know all the ranks.

what are your guys ranks?

You almost always will rank into silver 3-gold 3 for some reason when going ranked.

Former diamond season 1 and 2, some esl play with my team, best part is though that thanks to ubishits 'balancing' and 'reworking' of weighted mmr points I was dropped to a lower rank before each season ended.

Quite literally season 1 ranked into gold 3, got to plat 3 with friends, hit diamond and logged for the night. Got on the next day to see I was now silver 3, and then after working that back up to gold 4 I shortly was dropped back to bronze 3.

Still a plat skill level player, and a decently recognizable figure from the old vet pool of players on pc NA. Just have never been willing to play ranked since they messed up the hit registry so much, and since i started playing less. Crowning moment, utterly wrecking matimio on his livestream

TLDR, former diamond/plat, I dont play ranked anymore.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

this season im a platinum 3, though I may or may not have gotten carried by my friends (lol). usually on most seasons I get gold 2 ish. if you are starting off silver 3 is fine. i think my first season I got placed like bronze or something lol. 

Riptide

Spoiler

| CPUi7 9700K @4.8GHz | Motherboard - ASUS ROG Maximus XI Code | Cooler - NZXT Kraken X52 | RAM - Corsair Dominator Platinum 32GB @3600MHz | GPU - EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 Hybrid @2.1GHz | Storage - Samsung 960 Pro 512GB; Samsung 850 Evo 1TB; WD Black 2TB | Power Supply - EVGA G3 1000 Watt (with CableMod Cables) | Case - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG (Anthracite Gray) | Case Fans - Too many Corsair ML120 Pro fans :P |

Peripherals

Spoiler

| Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Platinum with Cherry MX Brown switches | Mouse - Logitech G Pro + Logitech G900 Chaos Spectrum | Audio - Sennheiser PC37X + GSX 1000 |

Only played games to get a rank and 3 games after getting my rank. Currently Silver 2, I play daily just always casual because I enjoy it so much more than ranked.

CPU: I5-6600k | MOBO: MSI Z170-A XPOWER Gaming Titanium Edition | Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO |RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 16GB DDR4 2800 | GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition | Case: MasterCase Pro 5 | Storage: SAMSUNG 850 EVO 500GB, WD Blue 1 TB 7200rpm | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Display: Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p 144hz | Keyboard:Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum | Headset: Logitech Artemis G933 | PcPP: http://pcpartpicker.com/list/sfgGjc

casual only because thicc tachanka

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

• 1 month later...
On 23/11/2017 at 7:29 PM, Atmos said:

You almost always will rank into silver 3-gold 3 for some reason when going ranked.

Former diamond season 1 and 2, some esl play with my team, best part is though that thanks to ubishits 'balancing' and 'reworking' of weighted mmr points I was dropped to a lower rank before each season ended.

Quite literally season 1 ranked into gold 3, got to plat 3 with friends, hit diamond and logged for the night. Got on the next day to see I was now silver 3, and then after working that back up to gold 4 I shortly was dropped back to bronze 3.

Still a plat skill level player, and a decently recognizable figure from the old vet pool of players on pc NA. Just have never been willing to play ranked since they messed up the hit registry so much, and since i started playing less. Crowning moment, utterly wrecking matimio on his livestream

TLDR, former diamond/plat, I dont play ranked anymore.

I played siege since beta? What was your username? I was recognizeable until i changed my name like 30 times and cleared my friendslist, esl, ccs, esa, etc. is fun, actually competitive, ranked players and comp players (me) play way differently.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

On 23/11/2017 at 10:49 PM, MetallicArcherfish said:

I have no idea what ops are good and stuff and I still need to learn the maps and how to play better 

If youre still interested, I might be able to help.

Specs v-v

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900x @ 1.1v / Motherboard: Asus Prime X570-P / Ram: 32GB 3000Mhz 16-16-16-36 Team Vulcan (4x8GB) / Storage: 1x 1TB Lite-on EP2, 2x 128GB PM851 SSD, 3x 1TB WD Blues / Gpu: GTX Titan X (Pascal) / Case: Corsair 400c Carbide / Psu: Corsair RMi 750w / OS: Windows 10

Spoiler

I'm lonely, PM me to be my friend!

4 hours ago, Ashiella said:

I played siege since beta? What was your username? I was recognizeable until i changed my name like 30 times and cleared my friendslist, esl, ccs, esa, etc. is fun, actually competitive, ranked players and comp players (me) play way differently.

Ah, It was for the beta and most of opening Py.Atmos, but since the end of black ice has been TH.Atmos when I changed teams from my own Prysm to my new Trojan Horse team.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||