3.0 is going live on PTU

Zmax

Hi

3.0 Time on the PTU . Invites have been received. No one as log in the PTU in so far from my  Guilds, expectations are for this week end. There are Alpha tester from our Guild and the game is awesome.

That`s cool. I heard  some were in this Saturday the 25/11/2017 , Not sure how many

On 11/25/2017 at 6:32 PM, Zmax said:

That`s cool. I heard  some were in this Saturday the 25/11/2017 , Not sure how many

It's still pretty buggy and not ready for live release. But the moon landings are amazing. I can just stand there and watch the sunsets for now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2017 at 4:50 PM, Corwin111 said:

It's still pretty buggy and not ready for live release. But the moon landings are amazing. I can just stand there and watch the sunsets for now. 

>pretty buggy

no way is that ready for release anywhere close to the end of the year, hahaha. The texture popping when you approach planet is truly immersive. I'm sure to the real zealots bouncing off a planet to land on a poorly textured planet with half it's ships textures missing and dying on the stairs is all worth it.

1 hour ago, Majestic said:

>pretty buggy

no way is that ready for release anywhere close to the end of the year, hahaha. The texture popping when you approach planet is truly immersive. I'm sure to the real zealots bouncing off a planet to land on a poorly textured planet with half it's ships textures missing and dying on the stairs is all worth it.

Irrelevant ad-hominems aside, both our posts relay the same basic information - 3.0 is buggy and not ready for live. I am glad we agree.:)

33 minutes ago, Majestic said:

@Corwin111 I don't need to be civil about mocking the project. I can be as smug as I want about that pipedream.

Hey  I agree again, you don't actually need to be civil to anyone. It's not a law or anything. ;)