LTT Official Discord!

jakkuh_t

Huh, neat. I bet voice chatting will be a fluster cluck if 4000 people are in there.

I am whatever I am. 

17 minutes ago, N3rot0xin said:

Huh, neat. I bet voice chatting will be a fluster cluck if 4000 people are in there.

no 4000 people but yes they can be i usually retreat to the floatplane channel when it gets to noisy for my taste.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

i wish you didnt have to authenticate your phone, i cant even authenticate my phone because i dont get any texts sent. Otherwise i'd be trolling away with facts because too many LTT users give crap and wrong advice and being wrong in general.

Hey guys and @jakkuh_t... I was wondering how I link my phone number to verify it... btw I am using the mobile app. Also, is there a way on here I can change my name so it will be consistent with my discord and other stuff

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

So, i joined the ltt discord under Flarum#9728 , but to actually use the discord you need to verify your number. But i dont have a phone, cna someone help?

2 minutes ago, Neutrideo said:

So, i joined the ltt discord under Flarum#9728 , but to actually use the discord you need to verify your number. But i dont have a phone, cna someone help?

I've moved this into the official thread

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Neutrideo said:

Can you do anything about this sir?

I cannot but I think there may be plans in the works for how to verify without a phone.  I have no idea how long that will take though

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Just now, Ryan_Vickers said:

I cannot but I think there may be plans in the works for how to verify without a phone.  I have no idea how long that will take though

@LinusTechPlease answer!

11 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

How do  you verify your phone... there was no option to

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

Just now, ScrappyZeDog said:

How do  you verify your phone... there was no option to

I don't know these things, I have nothing to do with the discord >_<

On 11/21/2017 at 6:17 PM, jakkuh_t said:

We said we wouldn't do it, but yeah, we're doing it.

Now if you guys could just have another run of the hoodies, that would be amazing. I wanted to buy one but didn't have a job back then.

On 11/22/2017 at 9:31 AM, Rune said:

Meh. Not a fan of discord.

Edit: John de Lancie had many better roles to pick from :P

I see what you did there.