NZXT "smart device"

ToXIc Dev

So you guys have probably seen the new NZXT H700i, Here is a video if not, it has a new interesting "smart device" that seems to be a Grid+ and a Hue+ in one.

So what I am wondering if this device will be released separately for use on other cases because that would be pretty cool.

1 minute ago, ToXIc DevilZz said:

So you guys have probably seen the new NZXT H700i, Here is a video of not, it has a new interesting "smart device" that seems to be a grid+ and a hue+ in one.

So what I am wondering is if this device will be released separately for use on other cases because that would be pretty cool.

It would be hard for the smart device to keep track of things like internal case volume, etc... that and it hasn't done too well in any review I've seen. Some say it took hours, others gave up.

16 minutes ago, ToXIc DevilZz said:

So you guys have probably seen the new NZXT H700i, Here is a video if not, it has a new interesting "smart device" that seems to be a Grid+ and a Hue+ in one.

So what I am wondering if this device will be released separately for use on other cases because that would be pretty cool.

Watch THIS
and then just ignore its existence. 

21 minutes ago, Cyborgsmith said:

Watch THIS
and then just ignore its existence. 

37 minutes ago, Legendarypoet said:

It would be hard for the smart device to keep track of things like internal case volume, etc... that and it hasn't done too well in any review I've seen. Some say it took hours, others gave up.

I had not looked into it enough to realise it had some kinda machine learning stuff. (I should have guessed from the name)

I was more interested that it's a fan and led controller in one because putting them in one device is a good idea.

2 minutes ago, ToXIc DevilZz said:

I had not looked into it enough to realise it had some kinda machine learning stuff. (I should have guessed from the name)

I was more interested that it's a fan and led controller in one because putting them in one device is a good idea.

Not in this implementation. The Corsair Commander Pro did it right. With this thing you still need to buy a Hue + to use their RGB fans AND strips together.