Thoughts on this fan setup? (NH-D15, DEFINE R5)

Cotroneo

Let me know if you guys think this is a good layout. I decided I'd overhaul my computers cooling, so I already have all of those fans in posession. Like the picture, I also have the front bays removed.

Anyway, let me know what you think, and if you think I should move anything around.

Fan setup.jpg

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

You won't need the top fan, otherwise there's nothing wrong with it because my setup is like that too.

You do want to move the gpu up though because it will suffocate next to the PSU.

Looks like a good positive pressure setup. I'd probably ommit the top intake though.

PC: Ryzen 5 2600 // 16 GB Corsair 3200 // MSI RX 580 8 GB // 500 GB WD Blue M.2 (sata) // Silverstone Raven RVZ03B // Fedora 33

LAPTOP: i7 5700HQ // 16 GB Kingston 1866 // GTX 970M // 250 GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 // 1 TB HDD // Windows 10

ETC: (2) Dell U2515H (2560x1440) // Corsair K63 // Logitech G603 // FiiO E10 // Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO (250 ohm) // Audio Technica ATH-M60x

2 hours ago, Bcat00 said:

You won't need the top fan, otherwise there's nothing wrong with it because my setup is like that too.

You do want to move the gpu up though because it will suffocate next to the PSU.

Unfortunately even with the Cryrorig, my 1080 Ti didn't have clearance. Fortunately, my GPU has never reached temps beyond 60 degrees even when playing poorly optimized, high-end games for several hours. The card usually sits at around 55 when playing games in general.

I'll ditch the top fan, then. I currently have the same setup as you with weaker fans and CPU cooler. The top fan was the only new addition, other than the replacement fans. 

Is there any other use for the second 82.5 CFM NF-A14? Like a second exhaust at the top rear vent? 

CPU: Intel i7-7700K @ 4.8GHz || GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FTW 3 || CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 (Dual Fan) || RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB (2x8) 3200MHZ || MotherboardAsus STRIX Z270-E GAMING || Case: Fractal Design - Define R5 Titanium (Windowless) || Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, 850 EVO 1TB, Crucial MX300 1.1TB, Seagate- Barracuda 2TB || PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G3 750W

@Cotroneo
Like others have said ditch the top fan

Did you get the windowed sidepanel or the one with the fan mount?

If you have the option use the side intake, there are magnetic filters you can use to help with dust.

I should also add... 
Leave the top modu-vents in place, when i did my build I didn't notice any  meaningful difference in temps with them removed only an increase in noise (so long as you run a good fan as an exhaust.

This pic is terrible but you can at least see how everything is oriented, and the covers for the 5.25 bays were removed so I could get some air movement across the hdds.

20171120_202606.jpg