need ideas for a new mouse £50

i am looking for a mouse i can game on but also use for browsing doesnt matter if wired ir wireless  ideas please buget stated in title 

Logitech g602

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

I love my G502

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

5 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I love my G502

I agree, I have had the g502 for a loooong time and tried many other mice and it is my favorite; however, for you it could be different you may end up buying lots of different mice and returning some of them to get the best fit for you.

15 minutes ago, NotTristan said:

I agree, I have had the g502 for a loooong time and tried many other mice and it is my favorite; however, for you it could be different you may end up buying lots of different mice and returning some of them to get the best fit for you.

22 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I love my G502

Same, I have had a g502 for about a year now and love it.

I got myself a Logitech G502 too, loving it too!

Weights, great sensor, macros up the butt, RGB (Not my thing but still). Pretty good feature set for a mouse.

If you need something simpler, a Logitech G300s is also a decent choice (A bit small for me, but could be ideal for some)

When the PC is acting up haunted,

who ya gonna call?
"Monotone voice" : A local computer store.

*Terrible joke I know*