which amp/dac for dt990

shooter2749
Go to solution Solved by shooter2749,
1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

Yes. I have no issues running my 990 Pros on my MSI Z97s SLI Plus, MSI Z87m Gaming, iPhone 6s+, iPhone X, rMBP. 

also one more question: right now I have the siberia v 3 gaming headset and the 990 are 200g heavier... they seem very comfortable but do they feel heavy after long period of use (I'll be gaming with them)

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

Yes. I have no issues running my 990 Pros on my MSI Z97s SLI Plus, MSI Z87m Gaming, iPhone 6s+, iPhone X, rMBP. 

also one more question: right now I have the siberia v 3 gaming headset and the 990 are 200g heavier... they seem very comfortable but do they feel heavy after long period of use (I'll be gaming with them)

Just now, shooter2749 said:

They don't bother me, but that doesn't mean they won't bother you. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 hour ago, shooter2749 said:

You will be reimbursed for the fee either by us or by FedEx.

So... what is the problem with ordering directly from Schiit?

1 minute ago, SSL said:

So... what is the problem with ordering directly from Schiit?

they refunded only 10$ and now its well written that everything is at my charge