Exams

Missioncode

While Exams start this week I've decided to make this thread were instead of studding like we are supposed to we talk in this thread about how much we don't want to take our exams. Also tell me what exams you have this week. 

• (ITN 260- 60 / ADJ-157-60)-Network Security Basics/Computer Security- FA13-need to study Any day this week. 
    ETR 106- 11-Programming Methods for Electrical/Electronic Calcula.- FA13-easy Wednesday
    ETR 123- 01-Electronic Applications I- FA13-easy Wednesday
    ETR 273- 01-Computer Electronics I- FA13 -need to study Tuesday
    ITN 103- 11-Administration of Networked Servers- FA13-need to study-Wednesday 

I've got modern US history on monday, not worried about that will probably study like an hour before the exam, macroecon is in the same boat.

..and then there's calc 2 on tuesday and physics with calc on wednesday 

jrilm1D.jpg?1

Error: 410

The last 3 days of school before break is when we have finals. All 7 classes in 3days. The one i'm most worried about is calculus 

@helping try linear algebra 2 at 8 in the morning then abstract algebra (I'm so confused in that class) right after at 10.

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

PB238Q | Steelseries Sensei | Ducky DK9087 | Qck Heavy

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Monday:

Statisitcs and Operating Systems

Wednesday:

American Govt

Thursday

TCP/LAN Networking

Friday

Software Engineering

CPU: Intel Core i5 2500K | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy | Motherboard: GA-H61N-USB3 | RAM: Corsair 8GB 1333 MHz Video CardEVGA GTX 660 Superclocked 2GB DDR5

Power Supply: Corsair CX 430 | SSD: Samsung 840 120GB | HDD: 2X Seagate Barracuda 500GB 7200rpm | Monitor Asus PB238Q & Asus PB278Q

Mouse: Lenovo N50 | Keyboard: Apple Pro Keyboard | Operating Systems: Hackintosh OS X 10.8.5 & Windows 8.1

@helping try linear algebra 2 at 8 in the morning then abstract algebra (I'm so confused in that class) right after at 10.

Abstract algebra you say? That sounds redudant...

that sounds depressing as hell. How much harder is it than calc 2 and 3?

as of right now continuing looks like it's weeding out everyone that isn't a masochist.

Error: 410

that sounds depressing as hell. How much harder is it than calc 2 and 3?

as of right now continuing looks like it's weeding out everyone that isn't a masochist.

It's less numbers and more proofs. My teacher is the head of the department and this is his area of expertise so he's really harsh with the questions and expecting of us to understand virtually everything, even though this is a newer field of mathematics. yayyyyy

(I was a straight A student in high school and salutatorian, in fact. I have needed help on every single homework assignment he's given us.)

i5 4670k | Sapphire 7950 | Kingston 120GB SSD | Seagate 1TB | G.Skill Ripjaw X Series 8GB

Build Log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/44902-from-imac-to-my-own-creation/

Thursday  -  system analysis and design 2 

final project for programming (.net, C#)

2 papers for analysis fundamentals   

Finished my end of year exams like a month ago.... 'Straya

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

I have chem tomarrow, but he drops the lowest test score (including the final) and I have an A.

A paper due on Wednesday, need a 92 to get an A in the class.

Math on Wednesday also, but I only need a 77 to get an A in the class.

Intel i5 6600k~Asus Maximus VIII Hero~G.Skill Ripjaws 4 Series 8GB DDR4-3200 CL-16~Sapphire Radeon R9 Fury Tri-X~Phanteks Enthoo Pro M~Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB~SeaSonic Snow Silent 750~BenQ XL2730Z QHD 144Hz FreeSync~Cooler Master Seidon 240M~Varmilo VA87M (Cherry MX Brown)~Corsair Vengeance M95~Oppo PM-3~Windows 10 Pro~http://pcpartpicker.com/p/ynmBnQ

EXAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMS ARE OVER YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I have exams in June. Lucky me.

[Dafuq is an antielectronneutrino?]

Compatible with Windows 95

world history,biology,geometry,spanish(god protect you if you have this) and language arts

Just wait until you hit vector calculus... Basically Linear Algebra with everything you do in calc.

Go forth and maximize profits.

Just wait until you hit vector calculus... Basically Linear Algebra with everything you do in calc.

hmm I'm not sure if there's a course similar to that required for my major.

My exam period runs from December 5 through to December 18. I unfortunately got exams that were scheduled to start on the 5th and end on the 17th. Full course load this semester, courses are as follows:

Introduction to Financial Accounting I

Business Law

Macroeconomic Analysis

Web Site Design

Managerial Statistics

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

I don't have to take 4 of my exams, so yay! I only have to do Algebra II, Chemistry, and English III.

(All of which are honors classes, if that makes much of a difference.)

COMIC SANS

just finished my exams 

History 313 native american history was monday got a c

Spanish 201 was tuesday havent gotten it graded yet but im hoping i got a C in the class but i know i failed that final

History 160 latin american history was today got and f and d in the class so that sucks

Astronomy was today as well maybe missed 4 questions on the exam hope to have got an A

its GE (pause) TechNicks

my rig plus everything i have bought for it http://pcpartpicker.com/p/30sNV

Combat modeling, supply chain management, international relations, Fundamentals of mechanical engineering and design, and deterministic modeling. Not looking forward the fundamentals or international relations

Oh I got an exam in 2 hours. Better read that stuff :P

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

Friday: AP Lit unit exam

AP Bio unit exam

1 RCM theory exam

Saturday: 2 RCM theory exams (6 hrs)

sooo... right now I'm f***ed and shouldn't even be on this forum.

I have exams next week in Middle School. While in school reviewing in class, I have been on LTT because I am not worried about anything. It is all easy

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I have Spanish, then Science, then Math, then English

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8