loss of control

i have a NH U9S cooling my Ryzen 1700X, and want to get into some overclocking. Noctua doesnt provide manual fan speed tuning software to my knowledge, so what should i use as an alternative?

You can set the CPU fan speed and temperature ratio in the BIOS of most MB's. If you have a board that can overclock, it should definitely have that ability.

Check your motherboard manufacturer site, in most of cases you can download a control fan software there. Otherwise, you should be able to change that in bios.

I'm a conductor of a POOP train!

Fan control is generally up to the header you plug it into and not the fan unless otherwise specified. If you're plugging the fan into your motherboard, you should be controlling it through your motherboard settings. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Use your mobos controls. Sadly Speedfan doesn't support newer platforms.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv