Aura Sync led strips with USB connector?

Go to solution Solved by unknownmiscreant,

No. I asked elmor about making custom USB Aura devices a couple of days ago. Nothing exists, Asus would have to add it on their end.

Check out the link in my signature for a more DIY approach.

Hi, do you guys know if there are any Aura sync led strips that use USB because I want to light up my keyboard tray but still sync up with my pc led strips. Thanks in advance! 

No. I asked elmor about making custom USB Aura devices a couple of days ago. Nothing exists, Asus would have to add it on their end.

Check out the link in my signature for a more DIY approach.

Sync RGB fans with motherboard RGB header.

Main rig:

Ryzen 7 1700x (4.05GHz)

EVGA GTX 1070 FTW ACX 3.0

16GB G. Skill Flare X 3466MHz CL14

Crosshair VI Hero

EK Supremacy Evo

EVGA SuperNova 850 G2

Intel 540s 240GB, Intel 520 240GB + WD Black 500GB

Corsair Crystal Series 460x

Asus Strix Soar

Laptop:

Dell E6430s

i7-3520M + On board GPU

16GB 1600MHz DDR3.

• 11 months later...

Hate to revive an old thread, but they now have this, which is a hub you can connect add. rgb strips to, and connects to your mb via usb (either a standard port or an internal usb 2.0 header). It also has a monitor glow effect similar to the nzxt hue 2 kit. I can't seem to find it on many places online though, so you may have to do some digging to find it. It also isn't cheap.

You could also just run an rgb strip from your case to where ever with a ton of extension cables via a pci bracket or something

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 8:06 AM, TBA18 said:

Hate to revive an old thread, but they now have this, which is a hub you can connect add. rgb strips to, and connects to your mb via usb (either a standard port or an internal usb 2.0 header). It also has a monitor glow effect similar to the nzxt hue 2 kit. I can't seem to find it on many places online though, so you may have to do some digging to find it. It also isn't cheap.

You could also just run an rgb strip from your case to where ever with a ton of extension cables via a pci bracket or something

That device you are referring to is the "ASUS ROG Terminal". I have that device with it's own strips and other 3rd party led strips/pump/fans.