NZXT Phantom 410 Case fan

saphinixx

hey

so as you can see in the picture below theres a fan missing at the top of the case and it came that way. not sure why they would send only 1 eventhough theres clearly supposed to be 2

i cant seem to find it anywhere on the internet. 

anyone know where to get it? with the white led's ofc

thanks!

20171119_145622.thumb.jpg.796c8e815098a6a3fbf8d4a0b765b64b.jpg

as you can see on NZXT's site right here, the case comes with one front fan and one top fan installed. not any others come with it.

also the fans are called: NZXT FZ LED, so you can google on that. in the netherlands loads of shops have them in stock

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

8 minutes ago, Glennieboyyy007 said:

as you can see on NZXT's site right here, the case comes with one front fan and one top fan installed. not any others come with it.

also the fans are called: NZXT FZ LED, so you can google on that. in the netherlands loads of shops have them in stock

okay so i did find the blue version and the red version but theres no white version idk if i missed it

theres some similar ones with clear rotors etc but not the one that came with the case

Cases normally have as many fan mounts as possible for flexibility and you don't need to populate them all--the same goes anything else like storage drives or 5.25" bays. The included 2 should be enough for most systems already. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.