Does CPU Coolers affect pressure?

Hi everyone

I'm upgrading my case, CPU cooler and fans by beginnings of December. I had a Versa N21 from Thermaltake (didn't choose it, kinda hate it) and I'm upgrading to the NZXT 340 Elite, which comes with 2 fans that move 45 CFM each. 

Additional to that, I bought a bequiet Silent Wings 3 120mm, which moves 50.5 CFM to have 3 total case fans.

Finally, I'm swapping my i7-7700's stock cooler for a Dark Rock 3 (can't wait to get it).

With my noob calculations i'm planning on putting the SilentWings as the rear exhaust, neutralize the 340 elite's top vent (besides it's kinda dusty where I live), and use both NZXT case fans as intake in the front.

So, I sucked at math in school but i believe my result is: 50.5CFM of exhaust, and 90CFM of intake (is that how it works? I don't know), which gives me positive pressure (which I want)

So the question is this: With that case fan setup, will my Dark Rock 3 have any impact on the internal pressure? Increase it or decrease it? I really don't know, and if anything I think it would only benefit from my already positive pressure, but if any of you guys can help out, or recommend a different setup for the fans that could improve cooling, I would appreciate.

Thanks a bunch!

a fan running in the middle of a room (or inside the middle of your case, such as a CPU cooler fan) does not alter the pressure*.  It would have to be moving additional air into it, or taking air out for that to happen.

*well, overall on average.  obviously it changes the pressure locally but that's not relevant here

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

Setup is good. CPU or GPU cooler doesn't have any effect. PSU would but only if it was intaking from inside the case.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv