Looking for content creators

I am looking for a few individuals with a drive for content creation. A high end gaming/render machine would be needed. I am currently in the works of perfecting 4k uploading of VLOG and gaming content. I have friends who play esport style games with me but I have no one to do co-op series or other content/streaming. Reply for an inquiry I suppose with your pc specs.

pm me. 

Might work better if you'd shed some light to what kind of a slice of the hypothetical pie you're offering. What exactly are you expecting from a person, and what exactly will be your own part in the work that they'd be putting in with their PCs. Is it a collaboration where multiple people would upload their own videos, or are you compiling videos with footage from multiple players and uploading them under one name?

(I'm not interested in (qualified for) participation, but I'm interested in the end result of whatever you're trying to achieve here.)

1 hour ago, tatte said:

Might work better if you'd shed some light to what kind of a slice of the hypothetical pie you're offering. What exactly are you expecting from a person, and what exactly will be your own part in the work that they'd be putting in with their PCs. Is it a collaboration where multiple people would upload their own videos, or are you compiling videos with footage from multiple players and uploading them under one name?

(I'm not interested in (qualified for) participation, but I'm interested in the end result of whatever you're trying to achieve here.)

Well I suppose the best answer to your question is I am looking to create content for people like you! On a serious note, what I am offering is almost like a partnership, my time, and what skills I may have gained from attempting to do it on my own. This along with combining the skills of other creative and motivated people to create something I can be proud of. I would say I struggle with some content creation and find it a little daunting doing it alone. Having a buddy almost always helps. The content they create (the people who are interested) would be up to them but I would help and would ask the same of them! So if thats skits in game or gameplay, streaming, vlogs, q&a's all of that great stuff!

II wouldn't mind :) youtube.com/user/sirreallysam   . I haven't done anything for a while, but would appreciate a content creator community.

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

well i dont have a channel worth mentioning and am not really interested in that but i do have a somewhat decent system running and good mic + internet connection. i am always down for some coop. what did you have in mind?

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3