Logitech K400r Keyboard REVIEW - THE 20$ WONDER?!?!

So, as you may know from my specs, I have a small budget. So, on the same Christmas I got my PC, I got this: The Logitech K400r Black keyboard, or as Google calls it, the Logitech Touch K400 Wireless 2.4 GHz Keyboard - Touchpad - Black. This keyboard is great, with features like a Left-click button on the top-left corner for anyone who holds small keyboards with both hands holding the left and right sides, and a touchpad for anyone who actually likes those. In fact, it is extremely similar to a keyboard on a laptop, having Function keys hidden under the [Fn] key, and having special features when pressed alone. There is a downside to that, with the fact that you have NO number pad on the right. Also, if you buy this, you may think "NOOO! IT USES AA BATTERIES?!?!", but this is actually GOOD. You see, I always keep it on, and only had to change batteries about 3 times ever since December 25, 2016!

So, In conclusion, this piece of hardware could be sucky at first, but I would definitely recommend it to any El Cheapo people out there.

Spoiler

xDxDxDxD:)

4.5 / 5

Interesting. I try to get wired peripherals if at all possible, I like my slightly-faster-but-possibly-not-even-noticeable-difference-in-response-than-wireless-peripherals.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

2 minutes ago, RedFLamez said:

actually a very good keyboard

for typing but not for gaming

I play Garry's mod and LOL on it... It works fine!