Corsair TX650M Enthusiast Series - Enough, Yes or No?

Robert.T

All I need is a quick Yes or No answer. No hand shakes. No introductions. No love, hugs or kisses.

Is a Corsair TX650M (650W) enough to power a Ultra Charged POV/TGT GTX680? Boom

A GTX 680 only uses 195W and EVGA recommends to use at least a 550W power supply, so you should be fine. Usually 650W is good for overclocking and with one video card. If you wanted to do SLI or CrossFire in the future I would upgrade to either a 750W power supply (for room in the future) or a fully modular 650W power supply. That way if you decide to upgrade your power supply, all you have to do is unplug the cables that are connected to the power supply and put the new one in. I also use a power supply calculator that works for me and you're able to put everything you want in your system and it will tell you the minimum and the recommend wattage. Here is a link to the power supply calculator, http://www.extreme.outervision.com/psucalculatorlite.jsp

Sorry for the long response but I hope this helps.

Yep!

Source: I've got it and it works a treat

Yes you are fine for just one GTX 680. In the future it would be smart to include your full system specs in case you are running a bunch of HDD's, fans, etc. Also, use the ASUS PSU calculator it will tell you what PSU you need. "http://support.asus.com/powersupply.aspx"

Thanks all, thought it was good for Sli too