Cheapest smartphone with USB Type C?

So, I need to change my Over-The-Top smartphone (Deca Core 2.3GHz - 4GB RAM - 1080P IPS Display - Heli x20) becaus eof a stupid Burn In problem which causes burn in to occur in well... Let's say that 10 seconds on Whatsapp are enough to burn part of the conversation in the screen.

Since I'm not planning to game on my smartphone at ALL (I'll only use Whatsapp to text and messenger, not much else), I want to go for a cheap one (Possibly of a Popular Brand) and I'd like it to have USB Type C (Since Micro USB ports A L W A Y S end up breaking, I lost almost all of my previous smartphones because of this issue as well as my mother's) and possibly support for a more recent version of Android.

I never take pictures or selfies so camera doesn't matter, also 2GB of RAM should be good.

I don't have a budget but I guess 200EUR would be a good price. Certified refurbished would be good as well as long as it works.

Edited by DarkMesa

7 minutes ago, chriscaruso8 said:

Used or New?

Either new or Certified Refurbished, will edit the post and specify it.

It sounds like you're quite rough on the ports, which not even USB-c is immune from abusive users. I'd say look into wireless charging.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

1 hour ago, Zodiark1593 said:

It sounds like you're quite rough on the ports, which not even USB-c is immune from abusive users. I'd say look into wireless charging.

I am not abusive, just at a certain point my devices only charge if I push with force the charger in and it's annoying. This happened to my mother's device as well as I mentioned. I never even broke a screen in my life. All my previous smartphones are intact except for charge port (Most of them.) I live in a really poor family, therefore I take a lot of care for what I have.

9 hours ago, huilun02 said:

Gota know at least what country you in, because with a tight budget the last thing you want is to get burned by import/shipping costs even if the item is cheap. EU is a big place.

I live in Hungary, I always used to order smartphones and other stuff online and nothing ever went wrong.