Ballanced positive pressure

AZwiftW

I have a Fractal Design Mini C TG that I am building inside of,

On the front: 2x140mm fans (on an EK 280mm SE radiator and with a dust filter)

On the Top: 2x120mm fans (on an EK 240mm SE radiator and with a dust filter)

On the Rear: 1x120mm fan

On the Bottom: 120mm fan inside my PSU (Has to pull the air through a metal grill though - PSU shroud)

I want to try and keep the dust out, so positive airflow.

I was thinking on having the TOP and FRONT rad fans as intakes, and then have the 120mm rear fan as exhaust, as well as flip the PSU over so it pulls air from inside the case and exhausts it out the back. Would this set-up work well?

so as it is you have negative pressure I almost guarantee. depending on if you have done any changes to your fan speeds. if your fans are on stock it is probably negative or pretty much neutral. If I were you I would use something like speedfan or just your computer's BIOS to change the fan speeds so that the exhaust fans ( the ones on the top and rear) go slower. Or maybe just take out the rear fan. but that's just me

What are your specs?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

I was thinking on having the TOP and FRONT rad fans as intakes, and then have the 120mm rear fan as exhaust,

pretty much.

Have 1 exhaust and the rest as intakes, bam positive pressure.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

You could just have front intake, top exhaust with 2/3 of fronts speed and leave rear off completely. Maybe add dust filter to rear to prevent passive dust intake.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv