Case fan recommendations

BluJay614

I've put this on the back burner thanks to life getting in the way and turning things inside out and upside down, but I'm bringing back the Anti-Apple build. I am looking at switching cases to the Inwin 303 rather then the Corsair 400C on this one. It is still staying a white and black with silver accents build. THE PRIMARY COLOR IS GOING TO BE WHITE. RGB as on option is being taken into consideration. I also want to keep water cooling as an option, so I don't want to rule that out completely. Now, obviously, I would need to add some fans. So far, the NoiseBlocker NB-eLoops (http://www.blacknoise.com/site/en/products/noiseblocker-it-fans/nb-eloop-series/120x120x25mm.php) have caught my eye. I am open to other suggestions as well. If I implement RGB into fans, I'd probably get some Halos Lux from Phanteks and use them.

3 minutes ago, BluJay614 said:

I've put this on the back burner thanks to life getting in the way and turning things inside out and upside down, but I'm bringing back the Anti-Apple build. I am looking at switching cases to the Inwin 303 rather then the Corsair 400C on this one. It is still staying a white and black with silver accents build. THE PRIMARY COLOR IS GOING TO BE WHITE. RGB as on option is being taken into consideration. I also want to keep water cooling as an option, so I don't want to rule that out completely. Now, obviously, I would need to add some fans. So far, the NoiseBlocker NB-eLoops (http://www.blacknoise.com/site/en/products/noiseblocker-it-fans/nb-eloop-series/120x120x25mm.php) have caught my eye. I am open to other suggestions as well. If I implement RGB into fans, I'd probably get some Halos Lux from Phanteks and use them.

Noiseblockers would be best since the HALO's work best with white fan blades, in comparison to be quiet! or Noctua

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019--- Rainbow 馃 2020---Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---Blue Build Post---Blue Build Post 2018---Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k聽聽 聽MotherboardGigabyte Z97N-WIFI聽 聽聽RAMG.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz聽聽 聽GPUEVGA GTX1080Ti聽FTW3聽 聽聽CaseCorsair 380T聽 聽

StorageSamsung EVO 250GB,聽Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB,聽WD Black 5TB聽聽 聽PSUCorsair CX750M聽 聽聽CoolingCryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Noiseblockers get my vote

Want to custom loop?聽 Ask me more if you are curious