Best Coin ti Mine with MSI r9 270X 2gb

Does anybody know what a good coin to mine is on a lightly used r9 270x 2gb from msi.

i like trains 🙂

a 2gb card isn't going to mine anything.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Uh, just don't bother.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

26 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Uh, just don't bother.

32 minutes ago, knightslugger said:

a 2gb card isn't going to mine anything.

with electricity costs, i would be losing, but electricity is free. i would get only 4 bucks a day with monero, but im getting a better card this December. whatever i can get for around $180. Im selling this card, and I sold another card for $100(gtx 960 2gb)

i like trains 🙂

8 minutes ago, Implosivetech said:

with electricity costs, i would be losing, but electricity is free. i would get only 4 bucks a day with monero, but im getting a better card this December. whatever i can get for around $180. Im selling this card, and I sold another card for $100(gtx 960 2gb)

Oh so you're one of those people that mines on a GPU and then sells it so that the buyer can have it die on them a few months or years later.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Oh so you're one of those people that mines on a GPU and then sells it so that the buyer can have it die on them a few months or years later.

I got the card for free, so I could sell it now, get the money from the other card, and then get something better.

Also, my price would be about $20 cheaper, and I would let the buyer know the card it was mining for a month and a half, and it was used before that by somebody else.

i like trains 🙂

20 minutes ago, Implosivetech said:

I am surprised at that much cash. I am using Nicehash with a GTX1080 and pulling 2.50 a day or less.

13 minutes ago, Implosivetech said:

I got the card for free, so I could sell it now, get the money from the other card, and then get something better.

Also, my price would be about $20 cheaper, and I would let the buyer know the card it was mining for a month and a half, and it was used before that by somebody else.

If you think about it PURELY from a "money in your pocket" point of view, yeah, it's gonna suck. but you also have to think about HOW you want that money. Sure you'll comparitively not get much if you just cash out all the time (pool fees, network use fees, transfer fees, fees upon fees), but what if you just HOLD IT. Save the coin you mine and let it appreciate in value?

I could cash out my ZenCash right now and get $120. But if i continue to mine and hold that for a year, and ZenCash is double, TRIPLE what it was when i started... That's a very merry Christmas to me!

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Try it and see. People have good reason to say don't bother on a 2GB card (because of blockchain size) but you won't be losing anything to find out for yourself.

~~Kuroneko~~

- Ryzen Threadripper 1950X 16-Core

- Corsair H115i Pro 280 Liquid Cooler

- Asus X399 ROG Zenith Extreme MB

- 2x Nvidia Titan V

- Corsair 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3000MHz

- Samsung 960 Pro Series 1TB M.2 SSD

- Western Digital RED Pro 6TB 64M SATA

- Corsair AX1500i Titianium PSU

- Fractal Design Define R6 Blackout

- 3x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial 140mm 3000RPM Fans

~~Chibineko~~