[For Fun] Stereotypes of different car drivers?

Tcrumpen
12 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

You know I just saw a commercial last night for a new Kia: A Kia Stinger - and it actually looked pretty damn interesting. I guess it's Kia's take on a modern pony car. Sporty with actual power (not like a compact with 150 HP "power").

I agree the Stinger does look pretty neat, honestly I would love to see a lightened up cadenza or k900 with the same engine as the Stinger.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

3 minutes ago, wcreek said:

I agree the Stinger does look pretty neat, honestly I would love to see a lightened up cadenza or k900 with the same engine as the Stinger.

Not gonna lie, I had to Google both of those cars, as I was not familiar with either model. They both look pretty damn sleek. Nice curved saloon style.

But hey, tell Kia that (or a tuner garage).

Side note: my neighbour had an actual Shelby F-150 parked in their carport last week. Damn thing's probably worth as much as their house. Not really a fan of pickup trucks, but I can appreciate a good tuned up/modification when I see it.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, dalekphalm said:

Not gonna lie, I had to Google both of those cars, as I was not familiar with either model. They both look pretty damn sleek. Nice curved saloon style.

But hey, tell Kia that (or a tuner garage).

Side note: my neighbour had an actual Shelby F-150 parked in their carport last week. Damn thing's probably worth as much as their house. Not really a fan of pickup trucks, but I can appreciate a good tuned up/modification when I see it.

My inspiration for thinking about that is honestly how damn sleek the Chevy SS or rather Holden Commodore VF is 

I kinda want to see Mazda bring the Mazdaspeed line back, I mean they've kinda integrated it into the main product line but idk I guess what I would really like is a Mazdaspeed6 although I would have to learn how to drive manual with it because I don't really have anything else lol

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

Range Rover: "Soccer mom" Car hasn't been near a puddle in it's life, let alone been off road. Also owned by husband.

Land Rover: For the horsey types. Takes kids to school in it like the Range "mom" but actually owns it.

Defender: Farmer. Dog rides shotgun. Sometimes "daddies little girl" has one cos it kinda looks like a G Wagon. Also "muh militarily transport"

G Wagon: Always hideously customized, always by rich foreigners. Sugar dad buys it for his sugar baby. "muh status symbol"

Hummer: "muh military vehicle" Mr Army Man has never actually served, or intends too.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III