Windows 10

Fokus

Hey, guys, I have a quick question. Where can I get win 10 the cheapest I heard that Ed from Techsource can get his key for 10 dollars on reddit. And Paul from Pauls Hardware can get his key for at kinguin for 20 bucks. I just wanted to know where you guys get your cd keys from for the cheapest Price. Thank You in advance.

Just now, JayKay3000 said:

I just download the free iso and run it ofcourse.

except if you want to personalize it and use some of the other features Win10 has, you need a software key.

you can D/L Win10 from Microsoft...

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

3 minutes ago, coyotetracker said:

Thanks for your help 

just remember to activate an oem key u need to contact microsoft :v ^^ u need to give them ur installation id and they will bind the oem key to ur system

(◑‿◐)

Just now, Valkyrie Lenneth said:

just remember to activate an oem key u need to contact microsoft :v ^^ u need to give them ur installation id and they will bind the oem key to ur system

okay thanks

These cheap alternatives are a product of theft, and misuse of Microsoft volume license keys for businesses, using any of these are actually illegal and you risk getting your license key banned. Totalbiscuit has a very good and informative video about the scam store that is G2A, and why you shouldn't support them.

- Thread Cleaned -

Commenting with ways to subvert legitimate purchase and or illegitimate use of the OS is against the CS.

Keep your replies in the legal sense.

That said;

3 hours ago, coyotetracker said:

Hey, guys, I have a quick question. Where can I get win 10 the cheapest I heard that Ed from Techsource can get his key for 10 dollars on reddit. And Paul from Pauls Hardware can get his key for at kinguin for 20 bucks. I just wanted to know where you guys get your cd keys from for the cheapest Price. Thank You in advance.

Just be forewarned that purchasing a key from the grey market is at your own risk, as Microsoft may or may not support your key, some sellers sell you faux keys and some legit. As @Sack mentioned keys purchased at less than MSRP is not necessarily legal so you play the risk game.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER